• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Operation: Just Cause" Pass

Well said Emo

Merry Christmas!!

Now quit annoying me..... :laugh:

Alright, here we go again.. You all know the words.

Kumbaya my lord... Kumbaya..

:D

And I think it's been well established that it's an absurd thought, but if Wade steals the pass I'll buy cohibasurfer and bigmac a box of cigars each! :0

Neal - LMFAO! Thanks for the idea but I could never take the pass. First off.. many other Bruddahs are a part of this and I couldn't screw them over like that. Second... I wouldn't be able to smoke these "tainted" cigars... LOL! Even if I was offered a cigar out of the pass for my trouble (which I was NOT) I'd end up either auctioning it off or selling it and sending the proceeds to Rod to help with the expenses of running this board.

Brother Devin - thanks but no need to send a package! You already spoil me with your generosity and even your "small" packages contain cigars like a 1492, Davidoffs and Dunhills! Thanks for thinking of me Bro... I appreciate it! I just can't wait until March when we'll be herfing together under the Hawaiian sunshine!

PASS UPDATE - it's gone... ALOHA... good riddance! I received the label via PDF file this morning, slapped it on and had it mailed. I even added insurance for $100 (although IMO this pass has no value to me and many others) so that someone would need to sign for it. I had the postal clerk scan it in and I have the receipt as proof of mailing. The one thing I don't understand is that after all this crap over the pass... it's not going back to ALT but rather it's being sent to Nic in Seattle. ALT is actually continuing with this pass and will continue to cheer guys on and keep on upgrading his stock even after all the crap... unbelievable!

Well ALT... your pass is on the road and out of my hands. I hoped you've learned from this experience but it really doesn't matter because you're done here. And... as far as sending me something for my trouble as you mentioned in your PM to me I'm not holding my breath. For the record... if you do send something I'll post about it and let everyone know. I will then turn it into an Aloha-Pack and sell it on the board and send the money to Rod for use in running this board.

Wade

other1 said:

And I think it's been well established that it's an absurd thought, but if Wade steals the pass I'll buy cohibasurfer and bigmac a box of cigars each! :0
[snapback]151861[/snapback]​

Just save your pennies and buy yourself a personality. I have cigars.

Merry Christmas to you too buddy.

cohibasurfer said:
other1 said:

And I think it's been well established that it's an absurd thought, but if Wade steals the pass I'll buy cohibasurfer and bigmac a box of cigars each!  :0
[snapback]151861[/snapback]​

Just save your pennies and buy yourself a personality. I have cigars.
[snapback]151939[/snapback]​

Glad to hear that this baby is off to nic, I've been looking forward to my turn on this thing. :) The show must go on!. :thumbs: Merry christmas to everyone-hope the holiday season is going well for all. As for me, I just got done smoking monte #2s with Randyb1 and gibu, so I'm having a wonderful start to the holiday season. Hope everyone else is having a good one as well.

Merry Christmas to you too, Moki, and everyone else at CigarPass. Hope that the New Year brings everyone many long ashes and wonderful things...

ALostTexan

You entered 0103 8555 7494 5422 3472

Your item was delivered at 12:13 pm on December 29, 2004 in SEATTLE, WA 98106.

Well... the Pass has landed. Good riddance!

Wade

No comment on this pass in particular other than this is why some of us don't do passes anymore. :(

nic said:
I'm changing my puts/takes...

Sorry guys.

Nic
[snapback]153248[/snapback]​

No problem Nic, looking forward to seeing what you ultimately decide to do play wise. :thumbs:

Sorry guys, back from NYC. Times Square on New Year's Eve is absolutely crazy.

Nic, I don't know if there was a problem with your Puts/Takes, so I don't know how to comment on this.

Anyway, I'll wait to see what you do. Thanks for hanging in there on the pass, and I look forward to seeing the Puts/Takes that you make.

Thanks...

ALostTexan

wk-mang said:
You entered 0103 8555 7494 5422 3472

Your item was delivered at 12:13 pm on December 29, 2004 in SEATTLE, WA 98106.

Well... the Pass has landed. Good riddance!

Wade
[snapback]153322[/snapback]​

Thanks again, Wade, for your assitance on the pass. I will apologize yet again for you getting the pass, but thanks for helping get it on past you.

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Sorry guys, back from NYC.  Times Square on New Year's Eve is absolutely crazy.

Nic, I don't know if there was a problem with your Puts/Takes, so I don't know how to comment on this. 

Anyway, I'll wait to see what you do.  Thanks for hanging in there on the pass, and I look forward to seeing the Puts/Takes that you make.

Thanks...

ALostTexan
[snapback]154112[/snapback]​

NYC!!?? Lucky dog you. I just spent the time at home and tried out Rod's new cigarphoto site. :thumbs:

Takes:
51 - Punch Rare Corojo Rothchild
71 - HDM Palma Extra (isom)
73 - Montecruz Negra Cubana Double Perfecto

Puts:
81 - Puros Indios "Special Aged" Primde
82 - Monte #4 (isom)
83 - Perdomo Compay Club

Going out today - or it will, soon. The address list is missing. ALostTexan, can you send me the list?

Nic

hansolo1 said:
count me in if u still have the room i have some padrons 26 all sizes
[snapback]154561[/snapback]​

This should be interesting!

Nic, great P/T's. I didn't see the original ones, but the ones you made were great. You rock.

SFG, get you head on straight. :p

Hansolo, I appreciate your interest in the pass, but it is almost home, and it has been a long and difficult journey. I think it is best for everyone if it just comes home quietly. There are many other passes that pop up, though, and perhaps you could get into one of them.

Thanks again, Nic. Heads up, SFG...

ALostTexan