• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

My wife isn't very interested in the HERF. I reckon I told her too much about Brad. Anyhow, she is going to compete with my spending at a local mall. She is also planning a visit to a toy/dollhouse miniatures museum. She has room for 2, possilby 3 others. She found a WWI museum that I'm pretty damned interested in seeing before the HERF.

Just in case somebody gets interested after 6am tomorrow, text me at 720-982-9541
Nice, bad mouth me to the the wife before I get a chance to really offend her! You going to dinner with us Bruce? I won't get much of a chance to converse with you guys on Saturday (I still have to work)!

Well, looks like I'm out now. :(

My business just got done fourth quarter finances and fiscal taxes and I should probably stick around and make some extra $$$. Auto repair business is really up and down and it's really hard to tell what it's going to be like the following week. I'm booked up solid to next Tuesday and if it weren't for a bad fourth quarter I'd push a few maintenance jobs back and skip town. Hell, I reall wanted to meet a bunch of you guys and hit a great party. Next time I'm there!

Jeff

I made it safe and sound to Kansas City, and I must say I'm pumped about dinner tomorrow, and doubly so for the event itself! If anybody heads to the Outlaw before dinner I'll be the kid with long hair looking like he's found heaven.

It's not like heaven, it is heaven. It doesn't get any better than burnt ends, cheesy corn bake, and those beans to die for.
...and you still aren't going!

I never said I was. I was just saying that it's heaven.

I've changed alot lately, I'm not the gimmie type person anymore, I just wanna sit back and relax when it comes to when I'm not at school.

Brad smoking a DUNHILL :angry:

IMG_5823.jpg

Dinner

IMG_5820.jpg

I definitely recognize a few familiar faces in the above pic, have fun today guys and continue to capture the event with great photos....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You guys must have had a good time. Even with the drunk dial from Joe :laugh:

Hey Ed

Not drunk at all but having a heck of a time with the guys. Today met Orlando, the Apache landed and the pig roast is outstanding!

Joe

Hey Ed

Not drunk at all but having a heck of a time with the guys. Today met Orlando, the Apache landed and the pig roast is outstanding!

Joe

Joe I am just messing with you. I am def going to make it next year. I am however looking for those Bolivar Platinum Medals :laugh:

Thank you everyone for a Sat. evening of "smoking" i will not forget for a long time!........OMG!
It was great to meet new friends, and it was cool to see all of the CP'ers have such a good time!
Thanks again guys!

this should say everything.

IMG_5888.jpg

EDIT:

Guys what a great time, little late to say much about this event. However I will up date.

Go to bed, Jay :D

I can think of a good way to describe it.... I'm going to leave it at "Holy Fock Balls" for now. Seems appropriate. Good time fellas.

this should say everything.

IMG_5888.jpg

EDIT:

Guys what a great time, little late to say much about this event. However I will up date.

ORLANDO PADRON AND crew ROCKS! Thank you to the Outlaw, Kendal, Brad, Scott and the rest of the wonderful crew! To CPers, what bunch of nice guys! Thank you all for generosities!

Too bad I missed the late evening festivities. ;) afterall I had a very early morning flight! Jay make sure you let me know where your herfing next! I want to ride shotgun. Bruce thanks for sharing that 34 yo bottle of McCallan.

Yeahthatsme, I'll email pm you my email addy. Thanks, bro!

To the Minneapolis crew, see you mooks on Thursday. Safe travels to all!

Gentlemen, what a great showing and some serious fun. Thanks to the outlaw gang and the Padrons.

Finally for those who don't already know it, Joe, Seriousstogie, is one fine looking fillapino man.

I will just say one thing about yesterday that desribes what happened to me...ABUSED!!! Thanks to everyone who was there and in on it. You guys are all the shit, I am still speechless.

Jay,you are my hero.

you guys all suck...

:(

Sounds like a good time- bastards.