• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf-2007

Which works best for you to attend?

• Sept 22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's a doosey of a hall pass! 837 miles and, by mapquest, 12 hours. It's something to ponder, though.
....in case you guys haven't been keeping up on current events, there's this new thing called the "airplane"..... :sign:

Even stops in primitive locations like Boise, so I'm told...... :laugh:

Don't get me wrong; I used to be the "master of the road trip" having made several PDX-LA round trips over the years. They just got less and less fun as time went on....but, however you guys get there, more is better.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Bruce, Jonas? Roadtrip? In Bruce's car of course so we can be near death from niccotine poisoning when we get there.

That's a doosey of a hall pass! 837 miles and, by mapquest, 12 hours. It's something to ponder, though.
Mapquest drives like an old man!

Mapquest is averaging 69.75 mph. I don't know any old men that drive that fast. Well, unless you count BBS's suped-up Rascal chair. He can probably do about 77 on dry pavement going downhill on that thing. :p

The driver from DEN isn't too bad. It's approx 7-8 hrs into SLC then another 4-5 from there. Last time I drove from here at about 4am to Colo Springs and was in the Springs around 5ish. We'd love to have you here!

What do you guys have planned...? Got anything in mind...??

Don't tell me we're going to tie Cory up and throw potatoes at him...... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Naw, that gets old after the first few times...

:laugh:

We haven't discussed it a whole heckuva lot, but I'm guessing there will will be BBQ and cigars (duh)... and perhaps a float down the Boise river?
Now THAT sounds like a good time bro!!! :thumbs:
Geezz ... can't you just FEEL the love? :p

I'll smoke something up for you boys and girls, maybe a pulled pork sandwich? Maybe some ribs? I'll see if I can get my grill workin too so we can do steaks or teriyaki chicken too. Another option for food is we can hit the Piper Pub and smoke cigars out on the patio; plus they have a ton of scotches you can try. We are always game for some poker. :thumbs:

But most likely, smoking cigars. We will probably smoke a lot of cigars. :whistling:

It sounds like I sort of have permission to attend on the condition I'm out and back between Friday night and Sunday night. I'll figure out the transportation after a date is set. I vote for whenever Swissy can make it.

It sounds like I sort of have permission to attend on the condition I'm out and back between Friday night and Sunday night. I'll figure out the transportation after a date is set. I vote for whenever Swissy can make it.

:love:

Get a room!!!

;)

Get a room!!!

;)

Agreed. Ya freakin mo's!

Get a room!!!

;)

Agreed. Ya freakin mo's!

:rolleyes: Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Then again... have you met Swissy?? :whistling:

Get a room!!!

;)

And dont forget to let David know the room number so he can swing by later!!

Get a room!!!

;)

Agreed. Ya freakin mo's!

What can I say? He had me at chocolate blunt... :blush:

Get a room!!!

;)

Agreed. Ya freakin mo's!

What can I say? He had me at chocolate blunt... :blush:

And another piece of the puzzle falls into place...

I'm planning on checking out the Boise Co-Op while I'm there. Rumor has it they have some Abyss Jonas. Or at least at one point they did.

I'm planning on checking out the Boise Co-Op while I'm there. Rumor has it they have some Abyss Jonas. Or at least at one point they did.

Um...what's Abyss? :blush:

I'm sure a BOTL or two could be talked into some recon for ya there at any time..the Co-Op isn't far away... :thumbs: Of course we'll take ya when you're here too! :D

Alright boys...Sept 22 it is. Let the pee pee dances commence! :laugh:
I spoke with some of the boys at the CP Herf, and it looks like BBS and xRanger will be making it. Sounds like Swissy will be making it. I think denverdog sounded like he was coming; I think he wants a rematch at poker. :whistling: I just heard NullSmurf complain about $400 airline tickets ... so here is something that might help: Southwest rates

Air Itinerary
Trip Date Day Stops Routing Flight Routing Details
Depart Sep 21 Fri 1 DEN-SLC 499 Depart Denver (DEN) at 5:20 PM
Arrive in Salt Lake City (SLC) at 6:40 PM
SLC-BOI 1901 Change planes in Salt Lake City (SLC) departing at 9:00 PM
Arrive in Boise (BOI) at 10:05 PM
Return Sep 23 Sun 1 BOI-SLC 2329 Depart Boise (BOI) at 4:15 PM
Arrive in Salt Lake City (SLC) at 5:15 PM
SLC-DEN 531 Change planes in Salt Lake City (SLC) departing at 5:55 PM
Arrive in Denver (DEN) at 7:20 PM
Pricing Trip Routing Type of Fare Base Fare U.S. Taxes PFC Security
Total $189.76 $27.84 $18.00 $10.00 $245.60

Of course I will be here as well as IdahoGN, Steve Hawk and Kilted Craftsman. We might get some local boys to show up too .. $200 Steve, JB .. who knows? But we'll have a good time! :thumbs:

I spoke with some of the boys at the CP Herf, and it looks like BBS...will be making it.
Let's call it a high probability of attendance.....unless my employer has other plans for me..... :whistling: We have some critical stuff in the works that may hit about then, but now that the day is set, I'll do my best to get some time off surrounding the event.

Thanks guys - B.B.S.

My fate rests solely upon one little girl and when she decides to enter into this world. If she is early, I am there. If not, I am only there if I have a death wish as the wifey is a crackshot with her little .38 special...

BTW Cory, anyone can win hands with aces, especially back to back aces versus queens. The best part is that you hit it big and left 20 mins later! :laugh: :laugh: