• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf-2007

Which works best for you to attend?

• Sept 22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I still have tentitive permission to attend. I'm kind of hoping for an all night, remember when we were in college, road trip. We'll see.

Humm... :whistling: September....humm....free room and great meals :D humm....let me check my calender ???

Humm... :whistling: September....humm....free room and great meals :D humm....let me check my calender ???

Dang right! I still owe you an ass whoopin at cards..and my guess is Cory and Steve will be next in line for teaching me all those nutty poker games! :laugh:

I am trying to get the days off. More to come soon!

Ahh you will go to this event, but not others... hmmmm

Yeah but I can make it to this event in about 9 hours of driving instead of like 40! I sure as shit won't be flying in, thats not the way to roll! Besides I am already starting the 'nest egg' for next year's trip to the Outlaw

no way! If he comes I'm staying home...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I should be able to make it - and what's this about complaining about $400 airline tickets? I WISH!!
Too bad, as I have to be in Portland for Labor Day... looks like a couple of trips this fall for me...

Is this a guys thing, or a bring the wifey thing? My wife will have that weekend off, and may spend it with family, or might come with me. what say you?

Is this a guys thing, or a bring the wifey thing? My wife will have that weekend off, and may spend it with family, or might come with me. what say you?

Wives are always welcome..provided they have SUPER HOT SINGLE friends that are willing to come along and entertain the two single hosts! :whistling: :laugh:

but seriously...the herf would not have been the same w/out Mrs. BBS last year..bring her along! The more the merrier!

I would love to come if that would be alright. :D

HELL YES! The more the merrier! We are still trying to get some other CA brothers up too..Putz?? Hows it lookin for you??

Playing catch-up on this thread and it's looking like there might be a slight outside chance (never stopped idahogn from going all in) that I will make it. Will nknow shortly!

Eh, the wifey decided not to come, so there's only a line to the mens room so far this time.

I got the time off approved so now it will just come down to greenbacks...

Got the time off approved, just going to come down to $$.  Also what is the hotel situation like up there this time of year?  Would we need reservations?

Got the time off approved, just going to come down to $$.  Also what is the hotel situation like up there this time of year?  Would we need reservations?

To my knowledge there really isn't anything going that weekend that should cause any hotel shortages. If we can get a solid head count we can attempt to get a hotel discount.