• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Lum- My pleasure

Snowdust- thanks for the email AND the reference....YOUR IN!!!!!

shuji- RainzEdge is in with you! :thumbs:

Still got two maybe's :0 , Check the list folks and make sure your not in as a maybe and if you are LMK what is going on. ;)

Phil

Hey cigah smoka, you don't need to be in the guy is from Miami, he's going to hand them to us, DUH!

Okay so I am gonna mark off ALL the miami guys from this??

That takes care of Ricmac25 and Cigah_smoka???

LMK fellas, don't leave me hangin'

phil gettin into the organizing groove.

all the people are commin out of the wood work for cigars :D

man, good work on organization so far, phil.
a lot better than me :p

Sorry Phil, first time I read the post from the beginning. I don't think you need to worry about the Miami guys. I talked to Padilla the other day and I'll probably meet up with him. That should take care of the handful of Miami guys.

Padilla said the cigars were in but he was still packaging everything.

We'll let you guys know how they are

We've got a holiday herf coming up soon here in Fort Worth, I'd love to get a box of these to pass out there for Mr Padilla.... How can that be arranged?

Ricmac25- Thanks bro! I appretiate the reply, I'll take you folks off the list. PLEASE do let us know what you think if you recieve some of these first! Much appretiated!

Toaster- PM him and ask him if that is something he is interested in. I am sure that he would be MORE than happy to oblige but I aint makin that call for him, you feel me? Mr. Pallida is a great fellow and will understand that you are trying to help him out as well as try a new cigar!

Ropeman- Nope not too late, YOUR IN!

Thanks to all the folks who signed up for this, I think it's gonna be fun to pass these boxes around and see what everyone thinks of them.

jolly- naw, not any better bro! just different ways of doing it. I like to send the gars to the right place the FIRST time, where as you like to let everyone see the cigars before they acctually get to the owner! LMAO both ways work my man! ;)

:p :p ROTFLMAO! J/K with you bro! I couldnt help it!

I'd like to participate please. I'm new here and have been reading and listening to everyones views on packaging and shipping. besides stogieman has been helping me out.

big100hd@earthlink.net
Northern VA

Big100HD said:
I'd like to participate please. I'm new here and have been reading and listening to everyones views on packaging and shipping. besides stogieman has been helping me out.

big100hd@earthlink.net
Northern VA
Hey Big100HD,

If your new you should go introduce yourself in the lobby. (unless I missed it, in which case, sorry!).

Also, it helps to fill out your profile. Take a look at some of the profiles of the members who have been around a while and that should get you an idea.

Where in No. Va. are you?

peace,
Mike

mhn said:
any word Phil?
Yep, this pass is closed.

DaveWF, It is gonna be about a week (maybe a bit longer) before we acctually get this on the road. We need to recieve the cigars first.

Phil

Okay I believe that the cigars are in transit to me

This will be 2 passes.

I will take the west and central areas and start a linup

MHN will take the east coast (as there is a TON of you folks out there) and start his own linup.

I will let everyone know when I recieve the cigars!

Phil

I recieved a Reply from Mr. Padilla stating that the cigars are en route and should be here soon.

Must have gotten held up with the holliday shuffle. ANyway heads up folks, this one should start back up soon.

Phil

Oh and MP is on the list

Phil