• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Looking forward to a new ceegar....like they are not all new to me....

thanks for the update...

happy New Year.... :D :thumbs: :D

CIGARS RECIEVED!!!

There are a few with a cracked foot, but most look to be in good shape and ALL are still very smokable. I will take one with a cracked foot, i believe there are two or three of you who will have to do the same.

MHN - Cigars will go out VERY SOON, basically the second I can get to the PO

West coast Guys - I will start our side of the pass ASAP (the same day I send MHN his 1/2 the smokes)

East Coast guys - MHN will handle all the order/list questions you have as he will be sending your side out!

This is gonna be a blast folks!

I would like to give a big thanks to Mr. Padilla for his generosity!!! Your a very kind BOTL, I can't wait to put a flame to one of these!

Phil

Phil, keep this thread open for your side. I'm going to start a new thread in a bit for my side. That way it doesn't get too confusing with two boxes floating around.

I'll let you know when I get them :)

The only question I have fellas is do we know the MSRP per cigar we're gonna be smoking. I'm always up to try a new cigar but will the postage paid be equal the ceegar we smoke. Just wondering. One last question, if we do enjoy the stick, how do we get a hold of more of em'. His web site or can we find these cigars at a local shop. :) :thumbs: :)

stogieman said:
The only question I have fellas is do we know the MSRP per cigar we're gonna be smoking. I'm always up to try a new cigar but will the postage paid be equal the ceegar we smoke. Just wondering. One last question, if we do enjoy the stick, how do we get a hold of more of em'. His web site or can we find these cigars at a local shop. :) :thumbs: :)
The postage paid will cover the cost of the stick, if I remember his PM to me correctly (unfortunately, I deleted it)

As for getting more, you should be able to PM or email him. :)

Hopefully every pass I've been in my puts were more then my takes and then I had shipping on top of that even. This will be my cheapest pass yet. :D
That is provided I can keep from putting in 6 for the one I'm taking. :D

gibu said:
Hopefully every pass I've been in my puts were more then my takes and then I had shipping on top of that even. This will be my cheapest pass yet. :D
That is provided I can keep from putting in 6 for the one I'm taking. :D
Don't let any of us hold you back, bro! :sign:

So who is going to fire one up first and report to the rest of us?

Back