• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Millennium Maduro Hand-Off pass

gatorsmg said:
Not yet.......waiting for a good reason. Ofcourse the 10th is a Tuesday, that's a pretty good reason ;)
awww, too bad. A Padrón Millennium Herf would have been a cool thing. But I guess you guys can get together and do that on Tuesday! :D

Welp, looks like one part of the pass is stalled until sir-smokes-a-lot returns -- how's the other end doing? Ya get it yet, Sam, or did those Miami bastids smoke 'em all in a huge herf that eclipsed the Florida sun? :D :D

moki said:
...or did those Miami bastids smoke 'em all in a huge herf that eclipsed the Florida sun? :D :D
You weren't supposed to find out about that!

Hi guys, on Friday night on my way out of town I did see a PO slip that let me know I got a package in - which I am assuming must be the pass. I was out of town on Saturday however, so will be picking up the pass tomorrow and will get it right back out.

Sam

So for pass team #1, we're at position 7 out of 10 currently -- and the last two should go quite quickly because vewyphishy and PuroBrat are going to get together in person I believe. I bet that team's pass will be done in a week or so!

Pass team #2 got hung up for a week or so with sir-smokes-a-lot's Spring Break -- hopefully the cigars will be there when we he gets back. It's currently at position 5 out of 10, and should get moving soon!

All in all, not bad.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
hey guys, back in MN, will see if I can get it out tommorrow.

:thumbs:
Cool man, thanks. Let us know that you got the box, and if everything is in okay shape too, alright? Oh, and post your puts/takes, and of course your review of the PMM when ya smoke it. ;)

the box sat very nicely in my campus P.O.,
all the sticks look fantastic.

okay, my takes:
duh.

puts:
Cohiba Double Corona EL.
Triidad Fundadores (aged from 2000)

:thumbs:

should go out today.
seriously, they look so god I want to light one up in the middle of my next class.
(do not think the prof. would like that though. :D )

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
should go out today.
seriously, they look so god I want to light one up in the middle of my next class.
(do not think the prof. would like that though. :D )
Nice play man! Can't wait to try those ISOMs! :D

Thanks for getting it taken care of ASAP too, I appreciate it.

Got the box, made the swaps...

Puts:

Cohiba Siglo III
Trinidad Fundadore
Hemingway Best Seller

Thanks!

Box will go out this afternoon or tomorrow morning, will post relevant information at that time.

Sam

Still no Opus X "A" or Davidoff/ISOM Culebra.... c'mon lucky dice!!! :D :D

moki said:
whoops, looks like there is a Culebra in there already (in Team #2's pass). my bad...!

moki said:
Closest I have is an Opus X "A" coffin :p

Long story - and no it never did come with that cigar inside :(

Sam

There's no such thing as a Davidoff ISOM culebra... there is a Dominican one...

Matt R said:
There's no such thing as a Davidoff ISOM culebra... there is a Dominican one...
Hey, a guy can dream, can't he? :)

Went out this morning - DC# 0301 0120 0000 1864 0228 and was insured.

Thanks for letting me play! :thumbs:

Sam