• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron, Padron Anniversary, Padron 1926

Status
Not open for further replies.
coventrycat86 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Thank you Brandon!! :thumbs:  I really am a loving and caring kinda guy, you know that!!!  I would never swear at anyone, even a questionable retailer like tobaccoleaf1.
[snapback]283524[/snapback]​

Bullshit you lying ass!!

Been over to ClubStogie lately? I've almost succeeded in getting your sorry ass BANNED. :laugh: :sign:
[snapback]283527[/snapback]​

OMG!! :0 What's going on here? I haven't logged onto ClubStogie for weeks! Today, there seems to be a problem with the site and I can't get on to see what you've done to ruin my good name! :0 :angry2: What have you done to me?

How do I change my password?

IP ADDRESS CHECK ON AISLE 5

coventrycat86 said:
coventrycat86 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Thank you Brandon!! :thumbs: I really am a loving and caring kinda guy, you know that!!! I would never swear at anyone, even a questionable retailer like tobaccoleaf1.

Bullshit you lying ass!!

Been over to ClubStogie lately? I've almost succeeded in getting your sorry ass BANNED. :laugh: :sign:

OMG!! :0 What's going on here? I haven't logged onto ClubStogie for weeks! Today, there seems to be a problem with the site and I can't get on to see what you've done to ruin my good name! :0 :angry2: What have you done to me?

[snapback]283533[/snapback]​

CC, have you taken your medication today??

junkman_56 said:
coventrycat86 said:
coventrycat86 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Thank you Brandon!! :thumbs: I really am a loving and caring kinda guy, you know that!!! I would never swear at anyone, even a questionable retailer like tobaccoleaf1.

Bullshit you lying ass!!

[snapback]283533[/snapback]​

CC, have you taken your medication today??
[snapback]283534[/snapback]​

You misspelled medications :whistling:

Hmmmmmm, jingles was in here yet said NOTHING!!! :0

Seems to me he was the number #1 defender of tobaccoleaf1 as recently as a month ago.

After this last display of stupidity and ignorance by tobaccoleaf1 let's face it, who can defend this retailer now?

coventrycat86 said:
Hmmmmmm, jingles was in here yet said NOTHING!!! :0

Seems to me he was the number #1 defender of tobaccoleaf1 as recently as a month ago.

After this last display of stupidity and ignorance by tobaccoleaf1 let's face it, who can defend this retailer now?
[snapback]283538[/snapback]​

HEY, I didn't say that! :0

Does anyone still want to stand up for TW Cigars and claim that mental anguish from the hurricanes is forcing them to be an asshole?

coventrycat86 said:
bfreebern said:
coventrycat86 said:
Oh hi, this is the REAL CoventryCat86.  My coworker, NO WAIT my stepson OR HOLD on, my exwife logged in under my account name and used swear words which you all know I would NEVER do.

Can someone please check the IP address?  I think I gotta change my password. :laugh:
[snapback]283515[/snapback]​

Much better :laugh:
[snapback]283519[/snapback]​

lol damn it CC I'm going to charge you to have the coffee removed from my monitor and keyboard! :laugh:

tobaccoleaf1 said:
This is Bob (owner of Tobacco Leaf). I supply Billboard with cigars
and unlike Ian don't feel a need to kiss up to you people. Yesterday Jabba posted that his buddy recieved cigars in Canada for $2.90 shipping this was not priority mail which Ian uses so tracking can be done. Ian has been decieved in the past by using non tracked methods to save money which was a mistake. It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight which we don't have it was a simple mistake not an attempt to mislead anyone, but Ian was threatned if he didn't come out and tell you guys then this person was going to come on here and start the bashing. It seems to me some people on here just can't wait for retailers to make mistakes so they bash them. Ian offers real good deals on Padrons I could very well sell in my store but I help him to supply you guys with these great offers because he is trying to grow his internet business. So keep bashing and the Padron offers will stop on Cigar Pass. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM TO SELL VERY HARD TO GET CIGARS AT DISCOUNT PRICES. Again this is not Ian but the supplier of the cheap Padrons.
[snapback]283393[/snapback]​

Ian, I have bought from you in the past and had no problems...its time you find a new supplier and dump Bob.

hddhdd said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:
and unlike Ian don't feel a need to kiss up to you people. Yesterday Jabba posted that his buddy recieved cigars in Canada for $2.90 shipping this was not priority mail which Ian uses so tracking can be done. Ian has been decieved in the past by using non tracked methods to save money which was a mistake. It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight which we don't have it was a simple mistake not an attempt to mislead anyone, but Ian was threatned if he didn't come out and tell you guys then this person was going to come on here and start the bashing. It seems to me some people on here just can't wait for retailers to make mistakes so they bash them. Ian offers real good deals on Padrons I could very well sell in my store but I help him to supply you guys with these great offers because he is trying to grow his internet business. So keep bashing and the Padron offers will stop on Cigar Pass. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM TO SELL VERY HARD TO GET CIGARS AT DISCOUNT PRICES. Again this is not Ian but the supplier of the cheap Padrons.
[snapback]283559[/snapback]​

err ??? What is the purpose of quoting something without making a comment?

*edit* Ok I see it now.

Is there a reason that shop owners who advertise for FREE on public cigar forums feel the need to be nasty? Maarit, Eric Turner and now "BOB"???

This has got to stop. I need to get back to packing for my trip, not sitting here following this. :D

hddhdd said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:

Ian, I have bought from you in the past and had no problems...its time you find a new supplier and dump Bob.

Ah, just more lies. Bob owns a shop and Ian is one of his employees. Kinda hard to fire your boss :laugh:

Just to clarify, let's decipher the lies:

First, Bob claims this:
which leads us to believe that Bob from "Tobacco Leaf" supplies cigars to Ian who is "Billboard" almost sound believeable, doesn't it?

Well, the why is Ian's screen name "tobaccoleaf1"? Better yet, why does Bob say "our" and "we" here:
It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight (sic).

Hmmmmmm, "our" & "we" sure sounds to me like "Bob" and "Ian" are the SAME entity. :laugh: Just admit it you two, Ian is Bob's employee. The truth will set you free..... :)

Oh and "Bob" or whoever I'm talking to, it's "SITE" not "SIGHT" ya idiot. :sign:

hddhdd said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:

My question is, does BOB or IAN want to sell cigars?

coventrycat86 said:
hddhdd said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:

Ah, just more lies. Bob owns a shop and Ian is one of his employees. Kinda hard to fire your boss :laugh:

First, Bob claims this:
which leads us to believe that Bob from "Tobacco Leaf" supplies cigars to Ian who is "Billboard" almost sound believeable, doesn't it?

Well, the why is Ian's screen name "tobaccoleaf1"? Better yet, why does Bob say "our" and "we" here:
It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight (sic).

Hmmmmmm, "our" & "we" sure sounds to me like "Bob" and "Ian" are the SAME entity. :laugh: Just admit it you two, Ian is Bob's employee. The truth will set you free..... :)

Oh and "Bob" or whoever I'm talking to, it's "SITE" not "SIGHT" ya idiot. :sign:
[snapback]283570[/snapback]​

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

Ian and Bob, just set this shit straight once and for all.

I would just like to add that coventrycat86 has thoroughly entertained me throughout the thread! :D Thanks buddy! :thumbs:

ggiese said:
Is there a reason that shop owners who advertise for FREE on public cigar forums feel the need to be nasty? Maarit, Eric Turner and now "BOB"???
[snapback]283565[/snapback]​

EXCELLENT point George, well said... :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:

Lessee .....

1. Come here for no other reason than to piss people off

2. The old .... "my cat has my password and made that post" trick .....

Uh .... nope.

edit: proper use of Engrish

coventrycat86 said:
hddhdd said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:

First, Bob claims this:

[snapback]283570[/snapback]​
Actually, tobaccoleaf1 would represent the right hand man to tobaccoleaf. At least if you were to look at it in a Naval perspective.
-E

Status
Not open for further replies.