• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puppy Pass II

Thanks Robb! Glad the pups enjoyed the treats... mine like those chummys so much that is their treat word... not cookie, treat or whatever... when it's time for a goodie we say 'Chummy'!

One thing, I forgot to ask - is the Hemingway Sig a maddie or natural? Makes no diff really, but thought I'd post it for others to consider their takes.

George... heads up!!

bbs-1.jpg

Hemmingway signature is natural, you know, all leather and cedar and spice.

My slack ass finally got the damn dog treats off to Jhawk. Let me know when they arrive Jon.

They arrived today, Brandon! TJ will be VERY happy with the selection of treats. :thumbs:

Ok George!!

Christmas is over... and the big box that showed up today was NOT from your Secret Santa! :laugh:

Your item was delivered at 10:12 AM on December 26, 2006 in GRAYSLAKE, IL 60030.

Ok George!!

Christmas is over... and the big box that showed up today was NOT from your Secret Santa! :laugh:

Your item was delivered at 10:12 AM on December 26, 2006 in GRAYSLAKE, IL 60030.

Oh, damn... This wasn't from my Secret Santa?? :(

I won't get to do much with it this evening, but I'll get a peek tomorrow and will get this puppy (literally) on the road by tomorrow night/early Thurs... :thumbs:

:laugh:

No worries... just wanted to clarify the Santa thing...

Ok George!!

Oh, damn... This wasn't from my Secret Santa?? :(

I won't get to do much with it this evening, but I'll get a peek tomorrow and will get this puppy (literally) on the road by tomorrow night/early Thurs... :thumbs:

Damn George, you can't be That busy! :laugh:

Looking forward to getting this, can I do my puts and takes when it arrives? Sometimes I pick with my eyes as well as my tastebuds.

Looking forward to getting this, can I do my puts and takes when it arrives? Sometimes I pick with my eyes as well as my tastebuds.

How is that possible? Your member title says, "No tastebuds..." ???

...edited to keep Ms. Crabtree away...

Okay - I've worked myself silly, rolling around on these bad boys (along with the dogs who have happily rolled around after eating their treats). But I don't think you gotta worry about any kind of humidity issue - there's plenty of drool in the box now!!!

Here's my puts/takes...

PUTS:
65 - Cohiba Sublime '04 EL ISOM
66 - Partagas Series P No. 2 ISOM (not sure of the age, but at least 1 yr. old)
67 - BBF ISOM '01
68 - HU Conni No. 1 ISOM (BM NOSU)
69 - SLR Serie "A" ISOM (REC JUL01) (Remember these Swissy... Yummy!!!)
70 - Avo 80th (Aged to perfection!!! These are smoking FANTASTIC right now!)
71 - DCM Stanford's 90th (Oooohhh... try this puppy!!!)
72 - Opus X Robusto
73 - AF Anejo #48 (my absolute favorite Anejo!)

TAKES:
4 - RASS ISOM 9/04 (Can't beat 'em!)
36 - Padron '26 #9
42 - SCdLH ISOM
51 - Opus TAA '05
67 - Trini Fundadore (Love these!!!)
59 - SLR Lonsdale ISOM (Can't wait to try it!!!)
60 - Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL ISOM

I'll update this post with a DC# in a few - as soon as I get the thumbs up from the rest of the crew on my puts/takes!

(I also gotta drop in some dog treats...)

DC#: 0103 8555 7499 8799 9691 - get ready, Erick - it'll be in your neighborhood in a coupla days!!! :thumbs:

They look pretty darn good to me. :thumbs:

:( Man, I've been wanting to try one of these ever since I saw Dave with one at the Outlaw.

Note to self; Be after George in a box pass. . . :whistling:

Okay - I've worked myself silly, rolling around on these bad boys (along with the dogs who have happily rolled around after eating their treats). But I don't think you gotta worry about any kind of humidity issue - there's plenty of drool in the box now!!!

Here's my puts/takes...

PUTS:
67 - BBF ISOM '01
72 - Opus X Robusto

TAKES:
36 - Padron '26 #9
42 - SCdLH ISOM
51 - Opus TAA '05

I'll update this post with a DC# in a few - as soon as I get the thumbs up from the rest of the crew on my puts/takes!

DC#: 0103 8555 7499 8799 9691 - get ready, Erick - it'll be in your neighborhood in a coupla days!!! :thumbs:

What... you not gonna put them in correct "put this for that take" order?

I don't see any problems here... looky goody to me!

Here's my puts/takes...

PUTS:
67 - BBF ISOM '01
72 - Opus X Robusto

TAKES:
36 - Padron '26 #9
42 - SCdLH ISOM
51 - Opus TAA '05

Show off..... :rolleyes:

Hey Georgie,
Couple of errors in your take listings... numbers did not match the name. I went byt he name for your take, and corrected the number. If you wanted the cigar by the number, and goofed the name lemme know.

You listed:
42 - SCdLH ISOM when in fact it was number 41 - (ISOM) San Cristóbal de La Habana El Morro
67 - Trini Fundadore (Love these!!!) when it was in fact number 55 - (ISOM) St. Luis Rey Lonsdale '01
60 - Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL ISOM when it was in fact number 57 - (ISOM) Partagas - Serie D No.3 2006 (EL)

Did you get the numbers off the paper listings (and are they correct?) or did you just get so excited you goofed? :laugh:
Let me know if these are in fact what you wanted... I figured you got the names right but the numbers mixed up...

Yeah, like we need those puts/takes in order. 9 puts (including the Sublime) vs. 7 takes.

Show off?

Yeah well its kind of the way he likes to roll. A little slow on the upswing, but when he reaches momentum look out!