• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad-state herf 2/18/06

I just talked with Steve (slevy007) on the phone and he said he is having computer problems. He did say that he is going to take the train with Jim (half full monty) Bo (Dixieland). If he doesn't respond to your PMs, that's why. Lastly, as Tom (HudsonValley) just posted, tick tick tick........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

I talked with a regular there last night, a brother that I have seen but not really chatted with. Nice guy. His name is D. He is retiring from the NYPD in six days...I invited him to stop by.

If you have room for one more in your otterbox maybe give it a thought.

hudsonvalley said:
I talked with a regular there last night, a brother that I have seen but not really chatted with. Nice guy. His name is D. He is retiring from the NYPD in six days...I invited him to stop by.

[snapback]290301[/snapback]​

I will definitly have one for him.....

Damn, I can't wait for this.....

hudsonvalley said:
[snapback]290301[/snapback]​

Not only do I have one for him but I have one for every one.

I'll be meeting up with N2 in 3hr. see you all soon. :thumbs:

It's like Christmas today...
Could barely sleep last night!
Woohoo!

-Rob

Wish I could make it - enjoy guys! Hopefully I can see you guys for the March 4th herf! :thumbs:

Fuggin riot.
Don't know what my new sig tag will be:

"The herf starts when the free cigars are gone."
"No pictures after 10:00" (Any pics Fast4dr has are all photoshopped, they never really happened)
"It's not really about the cigars"
Wait I got it...

Never mind me and Charlie. Thank you, ROD!!! for creating this little social nexus.

hudsonvalley said:
Fuggin riot.Don't know what my new sig tag will be:

"The herf starts when the free cigars are gone."
"No pictures after 10:00" (Any pics Fast4dr has are all photoshopped, they never really happened)
"It's not really about the cigars"

or others

Never mind me and Charlie. Thank you, ROD!!! for creating this little social nexus.
[snapback]290619[/snapback]​

Hells yeah! :thumbs:

Herf details after sleep...

-Rob

PS Thanks Charlie, Tom, and Rod!

Tommy snapped a picture of the full moon! :laugh:

What a great time. :thumbs:

Thanks to Charlie and Tom for putting this together and Rob300c for the very nice extra raffle!! (Especially since I won the grand prize) :whistling: :)

I had a great time meeting MANY of you guys who I know very well here and on Snobs and CSmokers and it was great to see others who I've met at past New York herfs.

We gotta do this again sometime soon!

coventrycat86 said:
Tommy snapped a picture of the full moon! :laugh:

What a great time. :thumbs:

Thanks to Charlie and Tom for putting this together and Rob300c for the very nice extra raffle!! (Especially since I won the grand prize) :whistling: :)

I had a great time meeting MANY of you guys who I know very well here and on Snobs and CSmokers and it was great to see others who I've met at past New York herfs.

We gotta do this again sometime soon!
[snapback]290648[/snapback]​

We are....March 4th :D

Thanks Tom and Charlie for setting it up. I had a blast.
It's allways good to see old freind and meet some new ones.

See you all the 4th.

PS. Joe I'll PM you next time for JRs. :thumbs:

I just got home and I am beat!

This was probably one of the best herfs I have been too, what a well organized and FUN herf!

It was a pleasure to have met at least 75% (yes, even Bill, Mike & Rob :p) of the fellas on my "cheat sheet" as everyone was calling it. :D

Thank you guys for all the kind words of encouragement as well, it is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again Charlie, Tom & Rod! Very well done.

Sincerely,
Mark

BTW - I missed who won the Stinky ashtray

N2Advnture said:
[snapback]290703[/snapback]​

That would be Rob the stinky guy. :sign:

I have to say it was a fantastic herf. It was great to meet all these people who enjoy the same thing as I. The best is being able to put a face to a name. I want to thank Charlie, Tom, ALL the people who sponsered this herf, the Schlessingers girls and all the people who help out in the backround. Let's also not forget the great donation that Anthony (Tone-NY) made and Rob300 too. I can't wait to hang with you all again at the LI herf. I know most of you will be there.

Shibumi said:
N2Advnture said:
[snapback]290703[/snapback]​

That would be Rob the stinky guy. :sign:

I have to say it was a fantastic herf. It was great to meet all these people who enjoy the same thing as I. The best is being able to put a face to a name. I want to thank Charlie, Tom, ALL the people who sponsered this herf, the Schlessingers girls and all the people who help out in the backround. Let's also not forget the great donation that Anthony (Tone-NY) made and Rob300 too. I can't wait to hang with you all again at the LI herf. I know most of you will be there.
[snapback]290766[/snapback]​

After that herf EVERYONE was stinky!

It was an awesome turnout!

Smoked some great cigars - PSP2, CoRo, BBF, 98 Cohiba Lancero (THANKS MIKE!)and a 858SG.

Schlesinger's was great! The wings were awesome as promised...

I doubt I will remember everyones name but everyone there showed ENORMOUS GENEROSITY! This event was what being a BOTL was all about!

Also THANK YOU SPONSORS! Thanks Mark for the not so stinky Stinky ashtray I won and the Palio cutter I picked up from you!

It was a GOOOOD time... Hell I only herfed for 11 hours!

Got pics coming!

-Rob

It was great to see everyone show up and I had a super time. I know that everyone walked away with well over 10 cigars each and door door prizes each as well. Thank you Mark from Cigarmony.com for coming and all the support and Steven from lightersdirect.com for coming as well and for all the lighters, cutters and Perelman's Pocket Cyclopedia of Cigars. A special thank you to Anthony (Tone-NY) for his special raffle of the Anniversary Humidor (hope someone has a picture to post of it) that raised $350 which was the Sherri's(bartender) tip. I know that I was there for 11 hours and was wondering when everyone finally left...... :D :thumbs: :p

Super time guys, can't wait for Quad State Herf II, same time next year!!!

I had an awesome time !!!!

Finally got to meet some guys I talk to all the time on the boards. I am sorry that there were some guys I didn't get to meet. There were alot of people. I finally left about 1:30 am with Jeff (Shibumi) and Steve (Slevy007).

Anybody see Mike (Fast4Dr)..... I got a great picture which could go to the highest bidder :p :p

The generousity was amazing.... from both fellow BOTLs and Sponsors that sent merchandise for the door prizes.... :thumbs: to rob300c for his own personal raffle.... :thumbs: to tone_ny for his donation of the humidor for Sherri's tip....

IMG_3452.jpg

Steve (slevy007) went for a new record..... he smoked 9 cigars and then went for number 10 but I wouldn't let them smoke in the truck on the way home. I think the nicotine and alcohol got to him because he forgot where to put the cigar...

IMG_3469.jpg

What a great pleasure it was to see some guys from down south..... half full monty - Jim & Dixieland_Conjunction - BO.

Thanks to all of the sponsors for there generous gifts towards the door prizes.... I got a great mug (Cigarmony.com) and some Killer Beans (Mr Jerry).

Also nice to finally meet Bill (CoventryCat86)... I was starting tho think he didn't exist....

IMG_3461.jpg

Finally I would like to thank Charlie & Tom for putting this together.... they did alot of work and it turned out great.... This should be a guide for all future HERFs.

Rod, this is a great place place you have provided for us to come together and share our hobby..... Thank you

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

BkCloud114 said:
I had an awesome time !!!!

Finally got to meet some guys I talk to all the time on the boards. I am sorry that there were some guys I didn't get to meet. There were alot of people. I finally left about 1:30 am with Jeff (Shibumi) and Steve (Slevy007).

Anybody see Mike (Fast4Dr)..... I got a great picture which could go to the highest bidder :p :p

The generousity was amazing.... from both fellow BOTLs and Sponsors that sent merchandise for the door prizes.... :thumbs: to rob300c for his own personal raffle.... :thumbs: to tone_ny for his donation of the humidor for Sherri's tip....

Steve (slevy007) went for a new record..... he smoked 9 cigars and then went for number 10 but I wouldn't let them smoke in the truck on the way home. I think the nicotine and alcohol got to him because he forgot where to put the cigar...

What a great pleasure it was to see some guys from down south..... half full monty - Jim & Dixieland_Conjunction - BO.

Thanks to all of the sponsors for there generous gifts towards the door prizes.... I got a great mug (Cigarmony.com) and some Killer Beans (Mr Jerry).

Also nice to finally meet Bill (CoventryCat86)... I was starting tho think he didn't exist....

Finally I would like to thank Charlie & Tom for putting this together.... they did alot of work and it turned out great.... This should be a guide for all future HERFs.

Rod, this is a great place place you have provided for us to come together and share our hobby..... Thank you

[snapback]290926[/snapback]​

Tommy, your post rocks! Great pictures, butt one is missing? :whistling: I think we should take a vote on posting it. :laugh: Where IS Mike??

I'm still alive!!!

Not much happened after you guys left except the bartender trying to cut me off. However, that only lasted about 45 seconds. After that I didn't have to pay for any of the beers they served me :)

I have about 50-60 photos that I can use out of the 100+ that I took. The lighting in that place really sucked. I'll post up a bunch of them later today.