• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf III @ Schlesingers Cigar Bar

Hey stogieman, I wish I could be there...have a cocktail for me will ya!
Have the time of your life guys!!! :thumbs:

Hey stogieman, I wish I could be there...have a cocktail for me will ya!
Have the time of your life guys!!! :thumbs:

Hello Jerry,

We too wish you could be here and soon we'll have to meet up at a Herf and smoke some primo cigars and drink some Killer Beans coffee. Again, thanks for the Killer Beans / K. Dees Coffee....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Alright everyone, today is the the Day, yeah baby!!!! I do want to remind everyone about the parking, so here is the cut and paste that I posted last night:

I do have an important message from the Schlesingers'. When you get Schlesingers / Hudson Valley Cigars and your ready to park, either park in the lot right next door which is adjacent to the left of the cigar store if you are facing the shop and / or right across the street in the municipal parking lot. The parking lot on the restaraunt side is reserved and we'll ask you to park in the other two areas.

Well enough of the logistical stuff, drive carefully and I'll see you in about 8 hours. Bring your cameras cause this is going to be a Herf to remeber for a long time. See you all soon....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie - did you sleep at all last night?

I've been up since 5:00 and can't wait.

From my perch - Thanks so much for doing all you did and putting this together. It was a huge undertaking and I'm very grateful.

George :cool:

And NO dog sitting or walking of other peoples dogs either Tom...I don't care how cute, blonde or European she is!!!

Charlie - did you sleep at all last night?

I've been up since 5:00 and can't wait.

From my perch - Thanks so much for doing all you did and putting this together. It was a huge undertaking and I'm very grateful.

George :cool:

No problem George, it was my pleasure...... :D

And Tom, just as Ralph stated, no dog sittin'!!!!!!

:sign:

THANK YOU STOGIEMAN! The Herf was GREAT! Nobody can do a herf as well as you do and most of all, its for a great cause. Once again, my guests and I thank you! We are looking forward to next year and we hope you can make it down to our club April 19th. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tazman

Stogieman,
The Herf was fantastic. I echo the sentiment from Taz and thank you for putting together such an awesome event.

Dave

Still herfin!

:whistling:

:laugh:

Great job Charlie!
Thanks to everyone for the tremendous generosity.
Martin's package ain't all that it's cracked up to be!

-Rob

You'll be happy to know (or maybe not), that I got to Bridgeport by 19h20, and threw rocks like a champ. Crushed the other team, and we play Sunday for a meaningless club prize.
Thanks all for a fabulous herf! Charlie, you are da man.

Alph Curler-Chomper

Great Herf! Thank you Charlie, thank you sponsors and thank you--you all know who you are! :)

[/colorNEWS FLASH: We have proof that Bill and Dan were really bossom buddies!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS I said when I left.... That was Da Bomb!

Wow, That is all that can be said for the results of all your hard work.
The manufacturers, retailers and guests all came through in spades and we all reaped the benefit of your work.

It was a true pleasure to be able to help out in the manner I did.

Joel Sherman put on a great informative, if not elementary, lecture and the raffles were entertaining.

Congrats to all that won something, there were some fantastic prizes.

I didn't win squat other than a small "door Prize", but you know what Charlie?

All of us who can call you our friend win BIG!

You're a hell of a guy and I'm proud to be able to call you my friend!

Thanks again to lovely Glynna for letting us take over her establishment.

PS, Thanks for the Oliva gift. That's awesome!

Oh, and BTW...

It was great to meet everyone I hadn't met before and even greater to see yet again those I met previously.
Thanks for the Dinner "invite" Gary, If you hadn't asked me to eat with you guys I probably would have just smoked all night without eating. All totaled I smoked 7 great cigars today.

A oliva Serie V Lancero on the way to the herf.

and while at the Herf I smoked the following:
Padron Anniversario 1964 Pyramid
Saint Luis Rey Serie A
Juan Lopez Panatela Supreme
Bolivar Petite Corona ( Thanks Rob)
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo

and on the way home a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Petite Figurado.

Holy Shit!

[/colorNEWS FLASH: We have proof that Bill and Dan were really bossom buddies!

fu.gif
fu.gif
fu.gif

I hope SeanFU slips on the ice and breaks his camera.

Oh, and BTW...

It was great to meet everyone I hadn't met before and even greater to see yet again those I met previously.
Thanks for the Dinner "invite" Gary, If you hadn't asked me to eat with you guys I probably would have just smoked all night without eating. All totaled I smoked 7 great cigars today.

A oliva Serie V Lancero on the way to the herf.

and while at the Herf I smoked the following:
Padron Anniversario 1964 Pyramid
Saint Luis Rey Serie A
Juan Lopez Panatela Supreme
Bolivar Petite Corona ( Thanks Rob)
Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo

and on the way home a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Petite Figurado.

Holy Shit!

Whoa!! Slow down there mrtapes, you just made TWO posts in one day! You're going to blow your average all to hell. :laugh:

Whoa!! Slow down there mrtapes, you just made TWO posts in one day! You're going to blow your average all to hell. :laugh:

LOL.... Bring it on big guy, bring it on!
Great to meet you, damn fast flight back to Nova Scotia I see!

All of you suck :sign:!

Great to meet all of you and thanks to all those who made it possible...especially Charlie!

Great time as always !!!!

Thanks to Charlie and Tom... you guys are great. Thanks to all of the sponsors and the generosity of my fellow BOTLs.

It was great seeing all of you guys again and sharing a smoke. I am sorry that there were some people that I had never met who I did not get a chance to say hello to. Oh well, we are just going to have to do this again real soon.