• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Quad State Herf IV - Feb 7, 2009

I know that I'm gonna start off with an order of their wings and I'll steal one of Ralph's pickles......... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Later in the day we went over to the restaurant side and I had a fantastic steak. Crap, I'm jealous all over again...!!!... :laugh:

You guys have a fantastic time - and, I'll see you next year - B.B.S.

Later in the day we went over to the restaurant side and I had a fantastic steak. Crap, I'm jealous all over again...!!!... :laugh:

You guys have a fantastic time - and, I'll see you next year - B.B.S.

I only had lunch there last year, and left after it was dark. But I didn't have dinner there. This year, I'm definitely staying for a steak. I live 30 minutes away and can't get a decent steak anywhere locally. I'll have the Porterhouse for both of us, Tom.

Schlesinger Steak - $24.95
20 oz. ribeye, well marbled
black and blue
only steve would know this :whistling: Buy the way which cigar follows a steak like that.

Now That is a GOOD steak!!! Had that the last time, with garlic mashed and a caesar salad! Follow it up with a big fat maduro!!!

yeah this time im sticking around for dinner too,

I finished the ashtray and I was supposed to sent it to someone on Cigar Live.....No more Cigar Live. Can anyone put me in contact with someone in charge of the Herf? I need an addy to get this out asap. Thanks.

I finished the ashtray and I was supposed to sent it to someone on Cigar Live.....No more Cigar Live. Can anyone put me in contact with someone in charge of the Herf? I need an addy to get this out asap. Thanks.

Charlie's the man to contact. As, a few have mentioned, wonderful piece you're donating. I'm looking forward to owning it.

Charlie's the man to contact. As, a few have mentioned, wonderful piece you're donating. I'm looking forward to owning it.
Thank you. I got the addy and it's going out today. DC#9101010521297543203472.
I look forward to you owning it too. Bid high and your a shoe in. :thumbs: It's a great cause.
352997403.jpg

352997406.jpg

Plans changed and it looks like im driving up. Anyone need a ride from nyc or queens area pm me I have room for 3 will be returning to queens after herf+dinner.

Plans changed and it looks like im driving up. Anyone need a ride from nyc or queens area pm me I have room for 3 will be returning to queens after herf+dinner.

Stephen,

I know that Larry (Atlasm) was looking for a ride. He asked me to take him off the list but I'm sure if you'll off him a ride, he may change his mind......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Send him a PM

Stephen,

I know that Larry (Atlasm) was looking for a ride. He asked me to take him off the list but I'm sure if you'll off him a ride, he may change his mind......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Send him a PM

Charlie we do not condone the killing of fellow CP members