• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return fire!!

akpreacher

The Preacher
You all may remember that awhile back I sent a package to brother @cohibasurfer . Well, when he heard that I had returned from fishing he initiated his plan to destroy our local postal office!

66E4B5B6-9978-4515-B71F-0250727661D3.jpeg

6 of these are new to me and the remaining three are favorites! The Chief Cool Arrow is especially exciting since that have been discontinued.

You all may remember that awhile back I sent a package to brother @cohibasurfer . Well, when he heard that I had returned from fishing he initiated his plan to destroy our local postal office!

View attachment 46119

6 of these are new to me and the remaining three are favorites! The Chief Cool Arrow is especially exciting since that have been discontinued.
Very cool!

Is that an old Indian Tabac next to the Street Tacos? I haven't smoked one of those in many, many beers, but I remember very early in my cigar journey (when most of what I bought still came from CI) that I used to like those. I'm half interested in ordering a fiver to see how they stand up vs. how my tastes have been "educated" over the decades.

@akpreacher ... Glad they arrived safely buddy. I hope a couple of those do you right.

@kann ... yep those are the old Rocky TeePee's. I still like them and they have mellowed out to a perfect cigar to start out a multi cigar day or end one.

The Indian Tabac and the DiMeola have some serious age, but have held on to some nice flavor notes and are really easy to smoke.
Very cool!

Is that an old Indian Tabac next to the Street Tacos? I haven't smoked one of those in many, many beers, but I remember very early in my cigar journey (when most of what I bought still came from CI) that I used to like those. I'm half interested in ordering a fiver to see how they stand up vs. how my tastes have been "educated" over the decades.

Really surprised that it hadn’t been mentioned yet, but @akpreacher it is not the custom of the board to post pictures of bomb contents.

Really surprised that it hadn’t been mentioned yet, but @akpreacher it is not the custom of the board to post pictures of bomb contents.
Lol it has been mentioned, however, it’s not my custom to blindly follow the customs of others 😁

So true, and I'm the asshole that usually points it out. Please continue to hang with us, though, padre. No need to leave gracefully over this... :p

Thx, I don’t even try

Tim, much respect; sersly.

I know of at least two noobs (@FroOchie & @Armer) within recent months that got 'corrected' for this very thing but they caved like Silly Putty.
You handled it like a preacha man. Actually, you didn't even get corrected; you got a 'drive by'.
Mercy. Can I get a hallelujah?

Last edited:
No one’s asking you to follow custom blindly. I provided you with links, and reading material to help explain it. I could provide you with more, if you’d like. Flouting customs you know about is generally considered rude.
Not all customs are worth maintaining and I’m thankful for the freedom to decide whether or not to follow them. Thx for the info though.

Tim, much respect; sersly.

I know of at least two noobs (@FroOchie & @Armer) within recent months that got 'corrected' for this very thing but they caved like Silly Putty.
You handled it like a preacha man. Actually, you didn't even get corrected; you got a 'drive by'.
Mercy. Can I get a hallelujah?
Haha, idk about a hallelujah but I appreciate your praise. I don’t mind disagreeing with others, it’s our diversity that makes a group great.

I agree about the diversity aspect; every individual comes to the table with something different to offer.
If everyone was the same, like some robot, the world would be a really fucking boring place.
It's a shame that many here have yet to figure that out. Not holding my breathe ..........