• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Return fire!!

He's talking about the first rule of CP, not the Bible.

I just want to be clear I wasn't saying you're a dick, I was saying it's a dick move. You don't agree, that's fine, we won't always. I stick by what I said, we don't have to see it the same way.

And the Old Man is still a dick.
I see, I guess I automatically assume that a person mentioning the Good Book is referring to the Bible. Thx for the clarification.

You're an idiot, I was joking. The old man is a good friend of mine.

I'm an idiot for asking a question?

OK, so, when any student in any class room ask a question, then they are an idiot?

I think I now know everything I need to know about you.

And you completely avoided the asshat comment.

Cheers

I'm an idiot for asking a question?

OK, so, when any student in any class room ask a question, then they are an idiot?

I think I now know everything I need to know about you.

And you completely avoided the asshat comment.

Cheers
No, your just an idiot thinking your still part of this group. Most have blocked any messages you post. Your also an idiot if you think that banana you drive is a Porsche. Yes it has the logo but it’s about as much of a Porsche as a VW bug is.
Oh yeah and I’m no snob, it’s a nice car and I’m glad for anyone who enjoys owning one. That is except for you who seems to want to brag about it every chance you get.

Back to the block list

I see, I guess I automatically assume that a person mentioning the Good Book is referring to the Bible. Thx for the clarification.
Knowingly offending peoples’ traditions without a great reason is rude. Yes, that’s what this has all been about. I will try my best not to blaspheme around you. It’d be nice if you would do unto others…pretty sure that’s in a good book too.

No, your just an idiot thinking your still part of this group. Most have blocked any messages you post. Your also an idiot if you think that banana you drive is a Porsche. Yes it has the logo but it’s about as much of a Porsche as a VW bug is.
Oh yeah and I’m no snob, it’s a nice car and I’m glad for anyone who enjoys owning one. That is except for you who seems to want to brag about it every chance you get.

Back to the block list
Classy move Steve, using a personal insult, which is a direct violation of a forum written rule. Your choice, not mine.

If members of any forum choose to block another member, that only proves that those blocking the member refuse to move forward, which demonstrates nothing more than closed minds. No one can force others to be adults, put grievance aside, and move forward. Again, that’s your choice, not my choice.

I didn’t mention my summer driver in this thread Steve, you brought that up. I’ll make a deal with you: If you ever get around to visiting the Twin Cities in the mid May, to the mid October time frame, I’ll let you take the ‘banana’ out for a spin, and you can find out how much fun a VW really can be.

There is one catch though: when you get a speeding ticket for going 100 MPH over the speed limit in my VW, it will be on you to pay the speeding ticket, and any other associated costs, like a towing fee, and of course the impound fee.

After we get the banana out of impound & back into my garage we can sit & relax while we burn a few of my favorite sticks, consume some quality alcohol, have a few laughs about how you came to the Twin Cities, and blew several C notes on a joy ride in a banana. I’ll pay for the cigars & the booze. It sounds like a lot of fun. See ya soon Steve.

Last edited:
If members of any forum choose to block another member, that only proves that those blocking the member refuse to move forward, which demonstrates nothing more than closed minds. No one can force others to be adults, put grievance aside, and move forward. Again, that’s your choice, not my choice.
It’s not that we’re close minded, it’s that you’re consistently antagonizing people. You’ve been unpleasant to multiple members here since you arrived. How many time do you walk into a brick wall before you stop “moving forward”? You seem to remain oblivious to the fact that you’re in your own here.