• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Robusto Pass

woohoo!! looks awesome- thanks for letting me in to play!

I expected the pass to start on September 1, and that target is still good. The batting order is still being worked out and that should be finalized tomorrow.

I am working on the final order. Just to let you know.

Pass order has been posted. For those who did not get in I apologize there just wan't quite enough room to accomodate everyone.

I am currently making out the shipping labels and will pack the box and let you know when it is mailed. Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday (due to labor day) at the latest.

We will track the puts and takes on the thread, as usual each cigar will come with a number and there will be blank bands in the box to number cigars if there are not enough single baggies. If you can post pictures of the pass along the way that would be great, I will post one of the assembled pass this evening. There will be an inventory sheet in the box because it seems that is easy for the passer to deal with when the box is actually in your possession.

Sooooooo, here we go!

WooHoo!!
I'm number 1! I'm number 1!

*gulp*

guess I better get my P/T's in order soon, huh? :cool:
thanks again for letting me in!

Yeah, get your plays in order since you kinda have a rep for lagging :p :laugh:
j/k

Mmmmmm....
so many look good. Is there a 'gentleman's limit' on how many Takes one does?

:laugh:

(seriously...)

ok...
here we go. Thought I'd post my dealings sooner than later- I'll be out for just a couple of days so yell at me now! (I'll be back before the pass arrives, unless I get eaten by a bear... just a quick trip)

Take: SLR Regios 1998
space.gif
PUT: SLR Serie A (date ?)

Take: HdM Epicure #2 2005
space.gif
PUT: Robaina Famosos (date ?)

Take: Juan Lopez #2 2004
space.gif
PUT: HdM Petit Robusto (date ?)

Take: LGC Wavell Maduro
space.gif
PUT: AF 8-5-8 Maduro

Take: Gurhka Ancient Warrior
space.gif
PUT: Victor Sinclair Series 55 'Red'

hopefully these work...not all perfectly $ to $ match, but dang close I think! I added a little extra dollar value to the 1998 (!) Regios....just can't match that age in my pitiful collection! :(

(® all price comparisons are from xxxxxxxxxxxx.com and cigarsinternational.com - any screw-up on this n00b's part is purely coincidental and not intended to incite a riot, cause locusts to appear or start the next ice age! n00b bashing by FOG is totally accepted, however!)

edited to add registered trademark!

psyktek said:
Dang Swissy I had my i on that Regios. :angry: :laugh:
[snapback]221534[/snapback]​

:p

Make me an offer I just cannot refuse! I'd love to say no.... :whistling: