• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock is Back!

I have 6 bottles still avail at $14 per if anyone is intrested. I will take on shipping and PP fees if need be, just let me know bros and gals.

I think they are $11 local to me. I have a problem paying that much when I'm skeptical it'll compare to Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

I have 6 bottles still avail at $14 per if anyone is intrested. I will take on shipping and PP fees if need be, just let me know bros and gals.
Very nice Sam! I have a bottle Ive been waiting to crack....maybe this weekend is the time.

I think they are $11 local to me. I have a problem paying that much when I'm skeptical it'll compare to Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

It won't, it's a completely different style.

Having both it really is a differnt style brew.

It is a lot different, first off it's not a stout at all like Young's, however it is a true Lager with a hint of of delicate chocolate that comes in like a flower. This really should be a spring brew for SA only because of the delicate flavors that are there if you WANT to find them. I enjoy this with most smokes as it really pairs well with most everything I smoke.

In the end as said before in this thread, it can not be compared with a Stout at all, as a lager it is totally different.

Kim's Husband..................

P.S.

Again I have it for what I paid for it, I already bought a case for myself and I simply want to pass the love onto whoever want's it. Thank you .

Sam aka, Kim's Husband (gee, Thank Gary for that one)

Very nice Sam! I have a bottle Ive been waiting to crack....maybe this weekend is the time.

Jonsey,

Simply, drink it if you got it, that is all. I have more....................................

Sam