• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Several basic questions from a complete beginner..

Yea i have an amazon cart full of some stuff. Thanks for all the help. i might have to get a new tupperware because i dont think the one i have is total air tight (which is what i was planning on knowing sponges could over hydrate) so i was hoping for a way to even it out. But thanks and im getting right on it!

...and make sure you check to see that your humidor is level, so that all the flavors don't spill out.
You know, that happened to me. It was horrific. Then, I lost my pants. Nothing worse than residual humidor flavors humidor flavors spilling on your nether regions!

I recently bought a new LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN and had a great experience with the folks from Tampahumidor.com. They were very knowledgable and had a great selection of humidors at discounted prices. I highly recommend them, and they ship worldwide!

In case anyone is interested, this users email address is: seotampahumidor@bayshoresolutions.com

Seems that tampa humidor has hired a SEO firm to spam on their behalf. Feel free to express your displeasure of spammers by calling Bay Shore Solutions at 866.352.4791 or visit their website for more info - bayshoresolutions.com

Better yet, email these guys and let them know how you feel about there sales and marketing tactics:
sales@tampahumidor.com or call us 'eight hundred-nine hundred-ninety-8535' (yes, I emailed 'sales')

(Rod...remove that info if you'd like.)

Mike from TH sent me a reply. He asked what was done and I mentioned this thread and gave him the link.
It would be a bummer if a SEO caused them to get a bad rep.
From what I know TH is ok.

<I'll ask Rod to start another thread if more happens>