• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog sad news

Jon was a good friend.........I just can't fucking believe this.

This is very sad indeed. May he rest in peace, my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Wow talk about a punch in the chest. Jon was one of the first people to reach out to me when I joined CP. He showed me the ropes and introduced me to some of my favorite sticks. He is also one of the few brother who I have shared some off board conversations. Jut talked with him a little over a month ago.

You will be missed brother.....

Damn it...Jon had such a big heart....one of the few friends who was at my side after my Dad passed suddenly, even though we weren't really close friends. Speaks tons about his character...

Farewell Jon... You will be sorely missed.

Jon was one of the good guys. Sure is hard to take this news.

Goodbye, Jon.

Truly sad.  Rest in Peace, Jon.  You will certainly be missed...

Dammit!  I had good times with Jon before he slipped out of my life.  Part of me wishes I never saw this thread.  I missed him before, I'll miss him even more.

This is an absolute heart breaker, I just... I just... :(

Well fuck....talk about a knit in your stomach.

RIP Jon, hope you're in a better place. I'll be enjoying my best in your honor.

:( This guy helped me not be a dumbass and act right here. I'm really floored, my heart hurt when reading this. I pray for you and those you love brother. I'm gonna light one up for ya. May you be at peace. Until we meet.

C

...I can't really say that I knew Jon, or that we were friends, but he was well liked & respected within the CP community and a fellow brother of the leaf - and for that, we ALL feel the loss.

Thoughts and prayers for the close friends and family. Rest easy Jon...

Damn! How many of you ( like me) are wishing you reached out to him a bit more.

RIP brother!

Like everyone else I hope this is untrue but I just saw Matt post the report on FB. Very saddened. If it is true all I can say is rest in peace, Jonathan. I'm glad to have known you.