• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Souldog sad news

Wow.  Just wow.  This news has literally pushed me close to being physically ill.  Such a sad thing.  RIP, Souldog...

I'm speechless.  I don't know that I can even really believe it.  RIP, wherever you are... I wish I could have helped you in some way.

Just saw your post on FB Charles. Just shaking my head in disbelief. I know I'm not around much now days, but know Jon was really a great guy. I'm definitely going to have a smoke and raise a glass to ya Jon. May you rest in peace brother.

I'm with Doc.  I'm angry that Jon couldn't find a way to live.  I met him in KC at the Outlaw many years ago where he bombed the shit out of me.  He was the guy you'd call at 3am to come pull you out of the ditch.  

Bsneed51 said:
Been hoping and praying all morning this wasn't true.   I can't formulate my thoughts right now.   Devastating.

Heartbreaking.  I cannot believe it.

The world lost a great botl and an all around good person in my book. May you now rest in peace Jon.

I just heard from Corey (Blue Dragon) and he wanted me to post his regrets for him as he is having some trouble getting on here. Rest in peace Souldog.

If Jon could only have seen the great men, friends, here to support him.  The best of the best have resurfaced to wish him safe journeys and be pissed at him for not asking for our help.  Many of us have never met, yet would jump to help each other in our way.

Jon loved his Opus, tonight I'll love one for him.

Can't add much that hasn't been said.  I was lucky enough to share a great weekend with him and other good friends in KC.  I'll never forget that. Rest easy Jon.

This, is just not right. Absolutely terrible.......

Jon, you will be missed by many....

Rest in Peace.

Rest in peace, Jon. :(

Truly a great guy. I was lucky enough to meet him when he was in detroit one time for a couple of cigars at the local b&m. He will be missed.

Sucks, just really sucks. :(

Damndamndamndamndamn.   :(

He was one of the first to make me welcome here, make this place feel like a new home.

May his ancestors welcome him warmly into their bright company, and whatever burdens he bore be left here, behind.

~Boar

I have a couple from Jon too. The other SEVERAL have been enjoyed. He gave me a Romeo isom from 1958 a few years ago. I was saving it for some time I don't know what. Maybe it's time.

I heard the news today thanks to Charley, I have not been on here for a really long time but I remember he was very well liked and had a great sense of humor. I recall getting invited to some of those epic Herf's he put together at his place, makes me really regret using the distance as an excuse not go.

May he rest in peace I know many people got to know Jon really well and made lasting friendships, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

God speed Jon,

Adrian

I know I'm practically never on here anymore but holy shit. Just saw someone link to this on facebook. Came here to see if it was really was him. Damn sure was hoping it wasn't that johnathan. Son of a bitch, RIP John, you touched many...