• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Step 2

Shooter, I can't believe this guy sent you a bad check. :angry:

It looks like DemonR6 needs to be added to the "scumbag list".

demon, you are a lowlife, lying thief.

Anyone checked out CigarPool lately? Member "Steve Miller" #57 & #98 hasn't sent out cigars for the last FIVE drawings. :0

What an absolute sack of shit this guy is.

Email sent to CigarPool administrator and message posted on the CigarPool message board.

I'd say time to ban him from here too.

Yep, this guy is beyond redemption IMO. He's screwed too many BOTL's here AND abroad. I sent him an email, we'll see if he responds. Clearly he's way in over his head, and he doesn't give a shit, plain and simple.

Would have been nice to get a heads up on this guy... :angry:

Hey, hale - while you're at Miller's place, could you root around for some cash???

Wow, what a thread. Halfway through I'm thinking, "oh he came clean and is making amends, good for him"...then it all goes to hell. Man I feel bad for Shooter.

He sure seems to have enough time and money for his car hobbies and his "business" :rolleyes:
W Body Store so it's not like he can't afford it, he's simply an irresponsbile lying thief, plain and simple. BTW, "W Body" is a General Motors body designation for the Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Pontiac Gran Prix, Oldsmobile Intrigue, and Buick Regal.

I wonder how many "customers" of the W Body Store have been screwed over by this asswipe? ???

Reminder that this guy also screwed up the PIF pass as well a few weeks ago; I sent the pass to him, and he was supposed to send it back out to jhawk, and it never happened. Jhawk went ahead and kept the pass going...

wetcat.jpg

wow - he is DONE!
Thy%20Will%20be%20done.jpg

All I can say here, is I’m sorry. I can never make up for what I have done, but I just wanted the members I have wronged that I never meant for this to happen. I was on top of the world making more money than I could imagine, then suddenly one day it all came crashing down on me when I got hit with the bills from my knee injury. I was so embarrassed by the fact that I couldn’t even scrape up $20 to ship out some cigars, I kept saying I had shipped them then tried to find a way to get it done. I am the type of person that hates asking others for help, especially financially, but over the past week I have realized sometimes we all have to ask for help. I borrowed some money from my brother so now I can finally afford to ship the packages. I haven’t been on the forums because I have been using a computer at my mother’s office due to my cable/internet at home being shut off, and the forum is blocked from there. I don’t want to run away from this problem which is why I am here facing it. I am so ashamed and embarrassed at what I have done I can’t even describe it. I don’t expect to be forgiven, but I still would like to make this right so that I can feel a bit better about it, knowing I did all I could. Since it is very rare that I can get on the forum, please email me with any questions, or anything you would like to say to me. The email to my phone is DemonR6 at tmail dot com. I can only access the email in my profile every few days, so please send them to my phone email.

Wasy
0103 8555 7498 2544 5663

Stevehawk
0103 8555 7498 3593 1422

Blue Dragon
0103 8555 7496 7864 5036

Cgardan
0103 8555 7496 8913 0798

Newfie
-Can someone please email me and tell me how to do a shipment to Canada online, I cannot figure it out.

Shooter
-There is money in the account now. Please resubmit the check and let me know any fees you incurred and I will reimburse you for them.

Communication. All you had to do was let any of those guys know you were down on your luck and they would have cut you some slack. What you did was ignore shiz, hoping they'd either forget or it would go away.

Shooter
-There is money in the account now. Please resubmit the check and let me know any fees you incurred and I will reimburse you for them.

Steve, your apology seems heartfelt, but it's too little, too late. The lies were the final straw. Have you ever heard the saying "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging"? You should have stopped digging a long time back and just communicated the truth.

If I were Shane, I'd be very hesitant to resubmit the check to the bank. Is there any way you can send him a MO? I believe he said the bank fees were $10... can someone clarify that?

Edit to add: just ckecked Shooter's post. The fees were $10. Spend the extra time and get this done right.

How long ago did you make out DC #'s I'm getting this message from usps

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 7864 5036

There is no record of this item.

Shooter

Steve, your apology seems heartfelt, but it's too little, too late. The lies were the final straw. Have you ever heard the saying "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging"? You should have stopped digging a long time back and just communicated the truth.

If I were Shane, I'd be very hesitant to resubmit the check to the bank. Is there any way you can send him a MO? I believe he said the bank fees were $10... can someone clarify that?
In my mind I couldn't take telling everyone about the situation I was in. I felt that if I kept trying to get things together that I could get everything handled. It all got to be too much and I have realized that I was wrong. I don't expect to be forgiven, I just want to do what is right, even if it is too late.

I will contact Shooter and see what I can do for him.

Hale, they were made about 10 minutes ago.