• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tattoo's

Untitled-2-1.jpg

This is my rose of no man's land soon after it was done a couple years ago

edit: tense

Christo said:
Untitled-2-1.jpg

This is my rose of no man's land soon after it was done a couple years ago

edit: tense
Hey......... I think they're looking for you over in another thread. ;)

Never mind!!

Here is just a couple of mine. To many to post. First off the back one was a dumb thing when I was 18 to see what people had to say about it... and the Marilyn Monroe is NEW and not done, she is actually going to be covered in tattoos herself, as you can see she has the tear drop on her face for a start.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10809]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10810]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10811]

There is no way that is really on your back... I have a very open mind to any and all tattoos that people get but DAMN!!!!

Yes no shittin. That's on my back. Haha. Ill try to post more pics of my others amd more of that one where you can tell its me.

Is that a Monster energy drink logo on your arm?

Ya. I used to be sponsored a little by them when I was doing streetbike stunt ridding and quad snowmobile freestyle crap. Pre marriage and kids.

Ya....if I ever had to go away to jail...........Id end it all before I went. LOL big bubba would have something nice to look at.

It's a work in progress but I figured I'd share. I hope to get one or two more characters in the next couple months and the plan is to fill my lower leg in this theme.  :thumbs:

gallery_13257_1602_267442.jpg

gallery_13257_1602_874761.jpg

gallery_13257_1602_266763.jpg

Paul

Reminds me of my goalie mask.  If I told you my last name was Krueger would it freak you out?
vrbocy.jpg