• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TESB Herf & Benefit !

I think I may have to bow out of this one :angry: :angry:
Wow! And I was bringing Liga's just to smoke with you dude...
wtf.gif

I've got an extra Liga Privada for somebody to smoke :laugh:

I am trying to bring a very crazy cigar for a puff puff pass at the herf. And no it is not the Behike.

just got my plates from the dmv so the 2nd to last obstacle has been passed now the last obstacle is a small one so that should be no problem. Cant wait for this weekend to come, Fri Yankees/Mets Sat TESB

just got my plates from the dmv so the 2nd to last obstacle has been passed now the last obstacle is a small one so that should be no problem. Cant wait for this weekend to come, Fri Yankees/Mets Sat TESB

Damn good lineup !!!

FYI... 2 DAYS AWAY !!

Guys,

It's not looking good. I may have to cancel and look after the kids. It just depends on the next couple of days. I just posted an update on Jerry. They found two more masses. One on the liver and another in the colon. I will keep you updated.

Guys,

It's not looking good. I may have to cancel and look after the kids. It just depends on the next couple of days. I just posted an update on Jerry. They found two more masses. One on the liver and another in the colon. I will keep you updated.

Andy, In my mind family always comes so do what you have to do. Just know that you will be missed.

You will definitely be missed Andy....and I agree with Sam. There will be other occasions, my friend. My prayers go out to you and your family.

I concur Andy family comes first! My prayers are going out ten fold for you!! I will meet you some other day in the future.

Jim

Enjoy the event, guys. Positive thoughts and prayers sent to Bill for a restful and successful recovery.

Take pics!

Rob

Guys, I am heartbroken, but I do have to back out. We told the boys tonight, and they need me at home. Take photos for us too. Sam, when things settle down, Tina and I will come up for the weekend. Maybe we can get a small herf together then.