• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The "Christ, I got married pass"

Noah

Nate Jr.

Thanks for having me Nate! A very generous pass on your part. The fun was all ours brother.

Noah

Nate Jr.

Thanks for having me Nate! A very generous pass on your part. The fun was all ours brother.
Hey numbnuts!....look back one post! :laugh:

Fugger! That's not the same as Nate Jr. Mine's more refined than yours. I'll win on a technicality. Until now, I was willing to split my prize winnings with you. :laugh:

It has been a pleasure being part of your pass Nate, thanks for having me.

My guesses for the day

William
Robert

Going to get hard to keep track of what's already been guessed. :)

Brian

Mark

Well, the pass came in last night looking pretty. Holy sh*t guys! Thank you so very much for the "host bag". You didn't need to at all. My wife came home as I was playing with everything on the kitchen table. She walked in, shook her head, and left the room! :laugh: . Keep on coming with those guesses. Not that it would help any, but it is my middle name.

Ya'll better watch out. Cody is one sneaky guy ;) . He is hot on the trail!

Porter
Paul

And we have a winner! My name is Nathaniel Paul Fulton and my son's name will be Paul Victor Fulton after my grandfather who was the greatest man I have ever known. It is kind of sad this one is over. Again thank you all very much for the great pass keep your eye on this fall because I am hyped to have another!

Way to go!! I thought it was Paul, but you already posted that!! I then was going with Patrick or Parker! Thanks for the contest Nate and rodou if you want to send the PL just shoot me a PM and I will give you my Addy :laugh:

Thanks Nate!!!

Thanks for the contest Nate!
It has been a great pleasure to be part of your pass.
I hope you and Laura are blessed with great news soon!

Contest winnings recieved, Nate. Thanks for the great smokes.

Dan, I'll get some out to you tomorrow or Monday. :)

Take care,

---John Holmes...

I'll take your guesses and split the prize with ya if you were right. ;)

R2D2 voice activated interactive robot
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter bed

Got the package today and JHolmes763 outdid himself- I putzed the contest and he won and split the winnings and added a few sticks as well!!! Thanks so much! another fine CP brother in action there! D

I'll take your guesses and split the prize with ya if you were right. ;)

R2D2 voice activated interactive robot
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter bed

Got the package today and JHolmes763 outdid himself- I putzed the contest and he won and split the winnings and added a few sticks as well!!! Thanks so much! another fine CP brother in action there! D

Usually when you "putz" a contest you win something! :sign: