• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not PMSing thanks John!! :p

Ok I am still looking for a Tat Black.

Geez, I was wondering what you guys do in this thread...it's scary, I'm outa here. ???

Brian

Wow, thanks Dave. I'm not really wanting for much right now, but I have a friend overseas right now that's been wanting to try a God of Fire (either) or a Opus xXx. If I could find one of those to send him, that would be awesome.

V/R

-K-

I've got your God of Fire and an Opus -- just send me your addy and they will go out no later than Monday!

And for my wish -- a couple of flyers:

1) Cohiba Sublime 2004
2) Partagas Piramide EL (I know, a long shot)

Sorry all for the late update, but work has been insane this last week. Box arrived safe and secure a few days ago and is heading out to my friend this weekend. I was thinking of printing these posts and adding it to the package, what do y'all think?

-K-

Ok I am still looking for a Tat Black!!
Anejo, WOAM, Padron 1964, 1926, Hemingway Maddy

Added a couple more!!
I gotcha on this Kristin.

For my wish, I'd like for someone to send a little something to Tasman at his APO since he's in the sandbox.

I hate to jump in again so soon, but if someone doesn't step up before noon today, I will gladly honor this wish. I have more than a couple of his favorites, plus I would love to get my son to add something, to learn about our soldiers fighting for his freedom.

Thanks Rich

Added a couple more!!

For my wish, I'd like for someone to send a little something to Tasman at his APO since he's in the sandbox.

I hate to jump in again so soon, but if someone doesn't step up before noon today, I will gladly honor this wish. I have more than a couple of his favorites, plus I would love to get my son to add something, to learn about our soldiers fighting for his freedom.

Thanks Rich

Jonesy, I am not waiting, I think this would be a great wish to grant and a learning experience for my son.

Wish Granted!!!!

As for my wish:

BBMF
LBMF
Any Opus
Any CC
Camacho Triple Maduro

Thanks Rich

Added a couple more!!

Thanks Rich

Jonesy, I am not waiting, I think this would be a great wish to grant and a learning experience for my son.

Wish Granted!!!!

As for my wish:

BBMF
LBMF
Any Opus
Any CC
Camacho Triple Maduro

Thanks Rich

Hey Rich you first package is in the mail, I will get you on the Camacho Triple Madddie and the CC. As for my wish I would like to pass this one on to Souldog!! I will pm him now. Good Luck Souldoggie.

Souldog has been pm'ed!! Good Luck brother.
Let's see if he hits gold like last time. :whistling:

??? I don't even know what I did to deserve this from Mark!! ??? Thank you brother, very nice of you.

As far as my wish, I wish for a new Pappas Cigar!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: J/K, I wouldn't be caught dead smoking one of those crappy sticks...

I would really like to wish for a Palio Cutter. I tried one once, and I like it a whole lot better than my Xikar. If someone has an extra one lying about or one they don't want anymore, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you again Mark.

Soulpuppy... I got a Palio for you.

I'll pass my wish onto Santa for being so good...

PM sent

Souldog has been pm'ed!! Good Luck brother.
Let's see if he hits gold like last time. :whistling:

??? I don't even know what I did to deserve this from Mark!! ??? Thank you brother, very nice of you.

As far as my wish, I wish for a new Pappas Cigar!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: J/K, I wouldn't be caught dead smoking one of those crappy sticks...

I would really like to wish for a Palio Cutter. I tried one once, and I like it a whole lot better than my Xikar. If someone has an extra one lying about or one they don't want anymore, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you again Mark.

I got you on the Pappas :).

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.