• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a newb, i'm a bit humbled by Swissy's generosity with the passing of his wish onto me but i'll do my best... My wish list would be:
Aged Davidoff's
Cohiba Siglo II, IV, V
Anjeo "shark"
Opus "Forbidden X"
Opus X "Twin Towers"
Bolivar Royal Corona
Montecristo #1
Padron '26 Anni's

That's all I could come up with for now, I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New year!

Adam

PS. Thanks again Swissy!

Got ya on the Pardon 26 #1 and what ever else I can find in the humi.

I'll post my wish this evening. PM me the addy and I'll send out this weekend

Brian

:laugh:
well, I threatened Cory via PM and he claims he's on this. Something about already finding some :0

But unless he posts something soon (say couple of hours?), I'll revise to more realistic. And he started this... just had to say that! crazy bastard...
I have been contacted by a few BOTLs willing to help. So, let's just say that we have this one covered. Next time maybe you'll think before you speak ... :whistling: I know that at least one will be heading your way, if not several.

So we shall call this one granted. And I'll pass on my wish to NullSmurf. Maybe he can help get this back to a more reasonable level. LOL!

Bruce, you're up!

Um....

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cory - you and your cohorts (you know who you all are, and more importantly *I* know who you all are...) are completely and totally loco. Certifiable. And without a doubt the most giving and selfless friends a guy could ask for :love:

Merry Christmas...

Got ya on the Pardon 26 #1 and what ever else I can find in the humi.

I'll post my wish this evening. PM me the addy and I'll send out this weekend

Brian
Off the top of my head a stick that has been on my wish list for a while :blush:

H.Upmann Mag 50 EL

Will let that ride for a little

Happy Holidays
Brian

well, I threatened Cory via PM and he claims he's on this. Something about already finding some :0

But unless he posts something soon (say couple of hours?), I'll revise to more realistic. And he started this... just had to say that! crazy bastard...
I have been contacted by a few BOTLs willing to help. So, let's just say that we have this one covered. Next time maybe you'll think before you speak ... :whistling: I know that at least one will be heading your way, if not several.

So we shall call this one granted. And I'll pass on my wish to NullSmurf. Maybe he can help get this back to a more reasonable level. LOL!

Bruce, you're up!

Um....

Cory - you and your cohorts (you know who you all are, and more importantly *I* know who you all are...) are completely and totally loco. Certifiable. And without a doubt the most giving and selfless friends a guy could ask for :love:

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas! .. We just knew you needed something to put a smile on your face. :thumbs:

And _only_ because this was one of the most beautiful things I have seen concerning cigars, I thought I'd share w/ CP.

gallery_1983_179_52553.jpg

6 out of 7 ain't bad ... :whistling:

Bruce, you're up!

Um....

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas! .. We just knew you needed something to put a smile on your face. :thumbs:

And _only_ because this was one of the most beautiful things I have seen concerning cigars, I thought I'd share w/ CP.

Um
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would be an understatement.

Well done Cory and crew! :thumbs: I couldn't think of a nicer brother to have his ass handed to him.

Bruce, you're up!

Um....

Merry Christmas...

Um

Well done Cory and crew! :thumbs: I couldn't think of a nicer brother to have his ass handed to him.

Hubahuba

Wow Casa Fuente Lancero! :love:

That Opus X Maduro Robusto looks nice too.

Um

I hope some of the newer members take this to heart. These are white wales, bigfoot, the loch ness monster .. shit you hear about but never see. That is the reason I posted the image, so people can at least see them.

There is a reason that Jim was granted his wish, and mostly it wasn't because he asked, but because who he has been on this board. He is a brother and a friend, and I too couldn't think of a better BOTL to have his ass handed to him. :thumbs:

MY ass handed to me? Gentlemen, this is the equivalent of my ass, my wife's ass, 3 generations back on my side's ass, and any family future generations ass all rolled into one ass kicking.

impressive doesn't even cover it. Scary is not remotely close. Fantastic can't hold a candle to it. I could go on and on, but you get the point...

Okay, I've got to be rushed to the emergency room because my jaw hit the floor so hard it broke. Thanks a lot, now I can't chew my Christmas ham dinner! :laugh: Unbelievable smokes, but it aint just about the smokes, it's the brother/sisterhood that are more valuable and rare than any smoke, any day.

Awesome. Just awesome!

MY ass handed to me? Gentlemen, this is the equivalent of my ass, my wife's ass, 3 generations back on my side's ass, and any family future generations ass all rolled into one ass kicking.

impressive doesn't even cover it. Scary is not remotely close. Fantastic can't hold a candle to it. I could go on and on, but you get the point...

Well done, Cory! Merry Christmas, Swissy! ;)

Hmmm.... fourthrail, bend over! :laugh:

howz about a

- Partagas "A" Culebra
- Dunhill Estupendo
- 80's davidoff Dom Perignon
- AF Sig13 (?)
- Casa Fuente lancero
- of course any Maduro OpusX (thanks for ruining me moki)

Of course I'll be updating soon since these will never get filled... :cool: but Cory never said they had to be REALISTIC! :whistling:

edit to add: thanks for the pass Cory

Yep, looks like 6 out of 7 filled! :thumbs: :thumbs:

(just no Partagas "A" Culebra... which technically isn't supposed to exist anyway)

LOL, if I hadn't seen the picture before it was sent, I wouldn't have believed it!

Damn fine guys, all around!

That's how you make Swissy Salmon Spread, folks.

Nice play BD!

Merry Christmas, Swissy!

Heh I don't think most of the people looking at that picture really understand the depth of how absurd it is. Great work Cory and team, you guys made Jim's Christmas and he certainly deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.