• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Wait, WHAAAAAA? I have no idea what's going on here, but, thank you.

*EDIT*. Also, I've said before -- if you can't come up with a good amputee joke, we just probably aren't going to be able to be friends...

*EDIT* *EDIT* Ok, after reviewing and seeing what this PIF is all about.. First, thank you, again, Aaron. It would only be right to request something that I plan on smoking during the v-herf, so I'll go with two:

Fantasy: OpusX BBMF -- If I'm going to die on camera in front of y'all, I might as well enjoy it, too.
Reality: The biggest, dumbest (or most awesome) cigar you can find, like one of those 8x80 things or a Chieftan.
I lied; there's a third: Anything from 1978.
I have this one! @kann I can address 2 of your requested 3- to one degree or another. Give me a few days to get this put together.

Opus X, preferably Angles share or Lost City
LF’s Litto Gomez line
Padron Family Reserve
Illusion Singular
Warped -anything
RoMa’s Wunderlust
Powstanie - anything
Davidoff- anything

I have a line on some beautiful Lost City sticks, from the same place I'm going tomorrow to get some more of those beautiful Tat Monster Kruegers and Franks. Might pick up a Lost City or two...they had a whole box of them in a special locked cabinet...

I have a line on some beautiful Lost City sticks, from the same place I'm going tomorrow to get some more of those beautiful Tat Monster Kruegers and Franks. Might pick up a Lost City or two...they had a whole box of them in a special locked cabinet...

How much are they going for?

@CigSid once told me to never pay more than $9 for any NC. So I will buy all you can get at that price lol