• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The everlasting gobstopper pass

You entered 0300 1290 0005 1715 4093

Your item was delivered at 11:52 am on October 01, 2004 in HOUSTON, TX 77027.

Texasaggie soon to be licking the gob :p

This thing is moving along pretty well.

gregor22 said:
You entered 0300 1290 0005 1715 4093

Your item was delivered at 11:52 am on October 01, 2004 in HOUSTON, TX 77027.

Texasaggie soon to be licking the gob :p

This thing is moving along pretty well.
I am going to be resigning from CP...the pass can go on if you guys want, but someone else will need to update it. or you can just send it back to me..i'll leave it up to those that are in the pass to decide on how they want to handle it ;)

barney

I'm out... When all the BS gets straightened out around here, I will think about joining another pass...in the mean time I am gonna take the little I learned about cigars and try to go from there or maybe do some more trades. :(

I really hate to see folks leaving this pass. I won't speculate on the decisions to do so, but this was a really creative idea for a pass and it seems a shame not to see it through.

If Barney does leave the board, then I'd say the only thing to do is for the last guy to return it to him and let it die a peaceful death. :(

hey bros...

i have decided to stay on the board to see the gob through. i hope you guys will all participate as you had planned, but i can totally understand if there is some apprehension. anyway...onward we go! :D

barney

I'm not trying to flip flop but if Barney wants to keep the pass going I'll still play. If Barney would still let me play I will. :D

Ok, well, I guess the hiatus is over. I didn't bring the pass to work with me today, since I was told to hold onto it for further debate, I've been instructed to continue as usual. I'll be posting P/T's tonight and sending out the pass tomorrow with one day penalty stick. Oh, and hygro's were at 68% and 71 degrees. They look good, and I definitely like the passboxes, very professional. :)

Ok, here we go, I'll post the DC when I'm back from the PO, here's my P/T:

Take:
35) Torano Exodus 1959
42)Ashton VSG Sorcerer
43)La Flor Dominicana Chisel "M"

Put:
60)RyJ Churchill 2000 ISOM
61) RyJ Reserve Maduro
62)Montecristo #3 ISOM
63) St. Luis Rey Serie A ISOM
64) Royal Butera Vintage Fumo Dulce

I added a one day penalty stick, and cleared the mem settings on the hygros, and added a few drops of solution, thanks for letting me play. I hope everyone becomes friends again, this is a cool idea for a pass, and seems to be going well, and has a chance to be a great pass for a long time, let's keep this one going. :)

way to go brad! i hope we can keep it going too... ;)

do you have a DC for us?

barney

Ok, I'm back, here it is:

0304 1560 0001 9790 4249

Thanks for letting me play! Can't wait for this to come back around. :)

The box arrived safe and sound. Tough choices but here they are:

Takes:
45. Fuente Anejo Shark
47. Fuente Don Carlos double robusto
53. Gurkha Legend
61. RyJ Reserva Maduro
63. Saint Luis Rey ISOM

Puts:
65. Cohiba Esplendito ISOM
66. RyJ #2 tubo ISOM
67. Montecristo #2 ISOM
68. Sosa Pyramid #2 Maduro
69. Partagas Corona Senior tubo ISOM
70. Bolivar #3 tubo ISOM

This will be going out tomorrow. I will post the conf # then.
Thanks for letting me join in this box.
Peter

Way to go, Pepe!! :thumbs: Very nice!! (can I sneak back in here? :sign: )