• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

The post office doesn't provide tracking number, they provide delivery confirmation numbers. That doesn't explain why you can't find it in the system but it does explain why you can't track it. ;)

Gonz said:
Post office self-service machines suck. Or my post office sucks. Both times I have used the self service deal, my tracking number shows as non-existant until the package actually shows up. And the machine told me my package should be delivered on Friday, however the usps system still says my number doesn't exist.
[snapback]191079[/snapback]​

PSTAN said:
Links do not work.
[snapback]191026[/snapback]​

PSTAN,

Links don't work 'cause they're not real. Links aren't real 'cause the war's not real. It's all just a bad dream. Roll over and go back to sleep. ;)

Due to the high volume of junk mail filling my box this was placed at the bottom of my front steps where it went off harmlessly scaring the toad who lives under the bush. I don't know why this was called a "dirty" bimb unless it is because of the included Drew Estate. :whistling:

Appropriate action will take place at my designated time. A rocket attack couldd be in order as the humi runs deep and there are many places where unmentionable things can hide. Some need to see the light of day again. :0 :0

Rob_k said:
A Newbie "Dirty Bomb" has been unleashed, by order of the General ...tic...tic...tic..tic... :0 :0
DC#9101 0385 5574 9390 0279 67
[snapback]190594[/snapback]​

preembargo said:
PSTAN said:
Links do not work.
[snapback]191026[/snapback]​

PSTAN,

Links don't work 'cause they're not real. Links aren't real 'cause the war's not real. It's all just a bad dream. Roll over and go back to sleep. ;)
[snapback]191097[/snapback]​

Darn good thang, wouldn't any of those Texas rockets making their way to Oklahoma :sign:

A fellow Utahn unleashed a short-range attack. My noble dog, recuperating from an ACL repair, took it out in the backyard and buried it where it unleashed a tiny puff of smoke, scaring 3 quail and a mole.

After digging it out, I was pleased to discover an eclectic mix of smokes, some of which I had never heard of, others being very nice. A solid effort, my friend. :laugh:

Then, as I was stumbling around this AM trying to get organized for work I found this box camouflaged among the HSN returns. Luckily, the blast was contained by the clutter around it. Swissy, you done good!! (Even if it wasn't from New Orleans.) :whistling:

No word from Arcadia CA, I wonder if communications are down, or if the blast did more damage than expected?

Gonz said:
No word from Arcadia CA, I wonder if communications are down, or if the blast did more damage than expected?
[snapback]191197[/snapback]​
No you didn't... :whistling:

emodx said:
Gonz said:
[snapback]191198[/snapback]​

That is to say, if someone maybe perhaps sent a package that way, but this is all hypothetically speaking...

emodx said:
Gonz said:
[snapback]191198[/snapback]​

You might say that we’ve entered into “negotiations” with FOG leadership in order to move towards a formal peace agreement. :whistling:

Gonz said:
Post office self-service machines suck. Or my post office sucks. Both times I have used the self service deal, my tracking number shows as non-existant until the package actually shows up. And the machine told me my package should be delivered on Friday, however the usps system still says my number doesn't exist.
[snapback]191079[/snapback]​

exactly. cos when you do it with a real live person they scan the box at the PO.

But with the electronic clerk the only time it gets scanned is when it's delivered

Thanks for the explanation. One nice thing about a small town is there never seems to be more than 3 people in line for the actual desk, so from now on I guess I'll have to endure that!

My whole front yard has been blown to smitherenes!!! I'm just now digging myself out of all the rubble and debris!

Thank you guys VERY VERY much for the surprise!!! Was never expecting it! Once I recover from all this "damage", I'll coordinate an attack. :)

Thanks again,
Rod

Rod said:
My whole front yard has been blown to smitherenes!!! I'm just now digging myself out of all the rubble and debris!

Thank you guys VERY VERY much for the surprise!!! Was never expecting it! Once I recover from all this "damage", I'll coordinate an attack. :)

Thanks again,
Rod
[snapback]191379[/snapback]​

Ralph got hit - that's funny!!!! :laugh:

ggiese said:
Rod said:

Thanks again,
Rod

Ralph got hit - that's funny!!!! :laugh:
[snapback]191431[/snapback]​
Tod got hit too...

Rod said:

Thanks again,
Rod

Rod,

I hope you enjoy the smokes, but the thanks go to you. You've built a great place here (as you well know).

Besides, I shot my mouth off earlier and vowed to hit the "The Grand Poo Bah of FOGland", so I thought what better way to end this war. :thumbs:

SamClemmons said:
fuggin' Todd.

NA
[snapback]191424[/snapback]​

And now that we've heard from the Great Cranky one, I can retire into the gentle sunset of blissful oblivion. :whistling:

Gentlmen, It's been fun!

Yes, much fun has been had at the expense of the FOGs (mailboxes, yards, etc.), so I suppose this whole thing is over now, right?

And perhaps those of us that hit Tod should have included some new grass seed or something...

Gonz said:
Yes, much fun has been had at the expense of the FOGs (mailboxes, yards, etc.), so I suppose this whole thing is over now, right?

And perhaps those of us that hit Tod should have included some new grass seed or something...
[snapback]191450[/snapback]​

Historically, at the end of every conflict there are those who refuse to accept the end of hostilities and continue to engage in guerilla warfare. I would anticipate sporadic raids from rogues on both sides.

In other words, this is now a free for far all.

(and maybe 'Ralph' could've used some new seed, too)

Gentlemen (and I use the term loosley!)
It has been a pleasure to sting you with my feeble attempts at bombings- I bow to your superior firepower, knowledge and experience. This grasshopper has learned lots, and is continuing to expirement with the awesome weaponry I have been bomblasted with. I look forward to my continued edjumacation under your expert guidance, and hope I can gain 1/10th of what you know, and help to pass on the BOTL attitude.

I shall forever remain,
the n00b Swissy

haha... that's funny. now to write what I really want about you morons ... oh CRAP!!! ... that's the ADD REPLY butto...