• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The I got a pass on the road...

Damn! am I happy to be in this one.
But, what is a Montecristo fancy tail anyhow?
Robb

emodx said:
Robbmt said:
Damn! am I happy to be in this one.
But, what is a Montecristo fancy tail anyhow?
Robb
A cigar.
It's kind of a oblongish, tobacco wrapped thing that you smoke.

LOL

It's a pretty good one, I only had 2, I smoked one, it's pretty good. Nice taste.

Emo, let me know if you need the pass redirected to you when it's on the east coast if you want to play, alright?

Holy Crap, 16 people.

Here's the final lineup in order. If anyone needs to wait, or isn't ok with the order, let me know asap. This is going out on Sat for sure. I packed up the new rubberdor (2 gallons, hope it's big enough this time).

Benji
Victor
Rod
Misc
Mpasser
FT
JoeM
JayLew
Guyanaboy
RobbMT
Pepe
Lee
Wascal
Stogieman
Shadow
Floyd
Then back to me Yay!

So there it is. If anyone needs to be moved, or whatever, let me know.
Hoist up a smoke and a nice tasty beverage fellas :D

OMG what a suprise :D I'm looking forward to kicking things off :D

BenjieV :D

Smokin', thanks for the PM, and I appreciate the invite, but it looks like I will have to watch from a distance this time. It looks like a great pass!

Boys, wait until you see what I've got up my sleeve for tracking this pass. Inspiration came from watching FT's pass.

Working on it now. Hopefully it'll be ready by the time Benji gets the box

:D

A cigar.

It's kind of a oblongish, tobacco wrapped thing that you smoke :sign:

Oh I get it, a couple of wiiise guys nyuck nyuck :D

I might figure out what it's for if it makes it this far.
Robb :thumbs:

Hey, if anyone wants to earn some extra ceegars on this pass, click the www below. Play around with that and offer up some advice, suggestions, complaints, etc...

Yeah, I'm bribing you. Yeah you, sitting there smoking that torpedo/robusto/whatever....

:p

Seriously, I'm looking for some beta testers on this little project. It's going to be the way I might run my passes from now on, along with the forums. This is not an attempt to move away from the boards, just a way to track my passes.

Any and all suggestions please send an email to:
aspadaro@mtinteractive.com
With the subject of:
Beta Cigar

Thanks fellas!

When I tried to open the site....it said

"Unknown column 'cigarpass.qnty' in 'field list'"

What's up with that? LOL

Tony, I too get the same error:

Unknown column 'cigarpass.qnty' in 'field list'

Vic

heh heh heh

That was a trick

yeeeeeah, that's it.

:lookup:

Ahhhh......

Noiw that's better Tony. Looks good!
You are right too....FT did such a good job with his web site, that I suspect we will see lots more of these in the future.

Thanks for following his lead.

HAPPY SMOKES!!!!

GB

Guess I'm going to have to learn how to set up one of these pages soon. ???

Nice work Tony! :thumbs:

Few things on that page, it works, but you'll have to enter each put and take separately, and you'll have to clear out the lines for anything you enter, and also for things you don't. YOu can have blank lines for everything except your name.

Enter the tracking number last if you can, all you'd have to do is blank out everything except your name and the tracking number. I'll be working on the page as the pass goes, so keep sending in suggestions or PM them to me. I've gotten some great feedback so far, thanks for peeking at it.

Oh ya, BTW, the pass is on the road :p Forgot with all the whoohaaa. Gotta get the tracking number out of the car, so it'll prolly be posted later, but it's on the way Benji

:D

The pass has left the building Tony? Sweet! I think I'm beginning to know what the pee-pee dance feels like :D

Vic