• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Phil Certified letter poll

What will happen to the certified letter I sent Phil?

• The letter will be returned; Phil moved and/or died

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The letter will be returned; Phil/family members will not sign for it

• The letter will be accepted, but Phil will not contact me or send the items I'm owed

• The letter will be accepted, but Phil will contact me saying he doesn't have the items anymore

• The letter will be accepted, and Phil will make good, sending the goods

• Total voters
vewyphishy said:
coventrycat86 said:
vewyphishy said:
coventrycat86 said:
Meanwhile, Moki & vewy are getting TOTALLY SCREWED and no one's saying "boo"
Actually, Phil and I are clear because of lucasbuck. However, he owes Jolly a bunch of cash. ???
LMAO I get you Asian guys mixed up :D
:0 :0 :0

I'm going to cut you up and hang you upside down like Chinese bbq.

Better watch your ass the next time you walk through Chinatown. You never know when one of us might beat you down with a pair of chopsticks and a rice hat.
falldownlaugh-vi.gif
falldownlaugh-vi.gif
falldownlaugh-vi.gif

Oh MAN, I ain't never going to Mott Street in NYC ever again! :D

If I had to guess the reason for the silent treatment, he's sold the stuff.

Horse said:
If I had to guess the reason for the silent treatment, he's sold the stuff.
Could very well be true. I wonder where one sells 3 credos, 3 hygrometers, and 6 mahogany drawer dividers, tho? If I find an ebay auction for these items, I swear... it's shotgun time. ;)

But more seriously, as for what is next, I'll either have my lawyer draft a letter, or I'll just drop it. If I'm out in Cali, I may pay him a visit -- see if I can scrounge 'em up that way.

How's about January - MacWorld San Fran :)

And oh yeah, there are so many boards up and runnin, he could have sold em to other members somewhere else. I mean sheeesh, couple o' bucks in postage to send the stuff to ya... all's I can figure is, he ain't got the stuff anymore.

Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 7004 1160 0007 1584 2196

Your item was delivered at 3:36 pm on October 02, 2004 in FREMONT, CA 94538.

Backslide420 said:
Track & Confirm

Current Status

You entered 7004 1160 0007 1584 2196

Your item was delivered at 3:36 pm on October 02, 2004 in FREMONT, CA 94538.
Well, it looks as if 36 people are right so far in their prediction.

HI Guys,
Just dropping by to see whats cooking.
Sorry to see this type of thing for sure.
Say the word and I will drive to his house and place a Hand written note on his door. (you would be amazed how this works)

The other options I hace used where to leave a "group of messages" with his family and employers - worded kindly of course...

:)
Moki - It's your call.
If you need my number I pmed it to you..

Hey ... now there's your answer Moki!

If Moki accepts .... I'll send you some sticks for your troubles HB. Brotherly love! Nothin' like it :)

holy crap

hbooker!!!!!

oh man, this 'll help out moki....
and perhaps me?

coventrycat86 said:
wam79 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Pure and simple POS scumbag, no two ways about it.

There is NO EXCUSE to not return phone calls especially in a case like this where he owes money or goods.

Irresponsible slob.  He's a young guy who is well on his way to establishing himself as one of life's real losers.

Way to go Phil you DIRTBAG ;) 

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
CC If you keep everything bottled up inside you'll get an ulcer.
You have to learn to let it out :D :sign:

Bill
:D

Sorry for the theatrics but someone needs to take the lead on jumping ugly on this clown because he so deserves it.

Many CPer's were hesitant, "Oh, Phil's a good guy" or "I had a good trade with Phil and everything went fine." Meanwhile, Moki & vewy are getting TOTALLY SCREWED and no one's saying "boo"

Sorry but I have finally had enough, Phil has been given way too much slack and his reputation deserves to be permanently tarnished here. You don't steal from brother CPer's in my book and get away with it.

Rules against flaming and name-calling are out the window in cases like this

Phil you are a LOW LIFE :angry:
CC could you clarify that for me , your being a little vague
:0

Sorry it didn’t work out for you Moki. I guess what ever your stuff was worth was worth more then his good name. :angry:

An ironic quote from Phil as stated in the Big Stink about Shuji thread:

I personally have never and will never do anyone wrong in this place. I do hope that one uniformed mistake will not take the fun out of this place for me...but that is for you all to decide.

:( :( :(

MilesMingusMonk said:

I personally have never and will never do anyone wrong in this place. I do hope that one uniformed mistake will not take the fun out of this place for me...but that is for you all to decide.

I may be the CP Rolodex but MMM is the CP Historian :D

Oh and Randy, Phil is a:

NO GOOD, LYING, CHEATING, THIEVING, BOTTOM FEEDING, TWO-FACED, IRRESPONSIBLE PIECE OF TRASH

I'm sorry if I'm beating around the bush here. Being direct and blunt were never two of my qualities :(

MilesMingusMonk said:

I working on a decision, I gotta think this one over, hmmmm lemme see........
CS thinks I have a problem making up my mind and I think he's onto something here :D What to do, defend Phil or skewer Phil, $hit or go blind, fish or cut bait....
ooooooo I dunno WHAT to do ??? ??? ???

I'll get back to ya :D

He may be locked up in jail or something and the family doesn't want anyone to know?? Even so he could get someone to mail the goods off for him while he's locked up. It saddens me that he went and did all of this, I picked up some nice samplers from him just before he dropped off the face of the net.