• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ultimate Cigar Book - Pass

Please add me after rp. Greatly appreciated! I just found the tenth anniversary 1993- 2003 edition online but it was $135...I'm assuming since what is being "passed" is the 2003 edition its the same book.

However if you are a collector, there is a signed 1st copy (1993) available on amazon.com for $47.50.

~ t

EDIT: Forgot the 3 on 1993....

can someone see if they can post the ISBN number(s). i'll see if i can find a cheap copy from my friend who works in a library to start a 2nd on circulation.

can someone see if they can post the ISBN number(s). i'll see if i can find a cheap copy from my friend who works in a library to start a 2nd on circulation.

ISBN-10: 0931253144

ISBN-13: 978-0931253140

I'm first in line if you find one!

I'm here and I'd like to get the book if possible. Thanks.
The book and a few extra goodies are on their way to you now. Since I wasn't exactly quick in getting this out, I've added 3 sets of different sticks along with the book. Atlasm please take one of each smoke and pass along the rest since you were originally on the list and it's taken so long. Everyone else, please only make one selection of your choice once it reaches you. Sorry again for the delay on this.

Here is an updated list of everyone who wants in so far.

1. Atlasm (Enroute/In Possession)
2. Northernmoris
3. Nimrod
4. Petthefish
5. MaxNoodle

I love to get on the list i enjoy reading a lot smoking a cigar and reading a book thats a good afternoon.

Northernmoris,

I've got the book in a box and have added a five pack of something. Take one along with XxMerlinxX's smokes. Thanks for letting me be in the pass.

DC# 0103 8555 7496 0666 1787. You should see it fairly quickly, you're only one state over. :p

Atlasm, the package arrived today. Thank you, both sets of sticks looked nice, and they are now resting in my Vinotemp. I will begin to read this and it looks like Nimrod will be next up.

Can we update the list? Looks like Ryan is next then me...I'm last on the current list above. Who gets it after me?

Thanks!

~ t

I'm glad so much interest has re-surfaced!

I have both a first edition (1993) and a second edition (1996) that I would be happy to circulate if anyone is willing to "settle" for an earlier edition. (At least a few more could read it sooner.)

Just let me know if anyone is interested.

Awesome I am up after nimrod sounds like you have to be careful when opening up the boxes people are not playing fair!