• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thought’s Dad Joke Thread

I don't know if any of you guys have any Travis Matthew clothing? I got some with gift certificates in golf tournaments. It's over-priced golf/casual wear. I've had this pair of shorts for a couple years and just noticed the warning label inside the zipper.

I'm wondering who the warning label is for? If it's for so I don't catch my unit in the zipper, it's up-side-down. So it must be for the girl who opens my zipper.:cool:

1663241820540.png

I don't know if any of you guys have any Travis Matthew clothing? I got some with gift certificates in golf tournaments. It's over-priced golf/casual wear. I've had this pair of shorts for a couple years and just noticed the warning label inside the zipper.

I'm wondering who the warning label is for? If it's for so I don't catch my unit in the zipper, it's up-side-down. So it must be for the girl who opens my zipper.:cool:

View attachment 60567
It's to easy.. He just lobbed it up there... Don't take the bait..... Let it be...
I can't believe @jfields hasn't mentioned it before.

Back in high school I had a friend in a punk band named "The Skellatins". Chris called me on the phone one night when I was working on homework, and the conversation went like this:

Chris: "Me and the guys are all changing our names!"

Me: Uhhhh...

C: "Yeah, I'm going to legally change my name to 'Spynull Collumm'. It will look awesome on the show flyers!"

M: Spinal Column? Like, the thing that holds you upright from your skull bone to your ass bone?

C: "Ha! Yeah! S-P-Y-N-U-L-L, C-O-L-L-..."

M: Dude! Seriously! I don't have time for this right now. I'll just call you Back.'

Back in high school I had a friend in a punk band named "The Skellatins". Chris called me on the phone one night when I was working on homework, and the conversation went like this:

Chris: "Me and the guys are all changing our names!"

Me: Uhhhh...

C: "Yeah, I'm going to legally change my name to 'Spynull Collumm'. It will look awesome on the show flyers!"

M: Spinal Column? Like, the thing that holds you upright from your skull bone to your ass bone?

C: "Ha! Yeah! S-P-Y-N-U-L-L, C-O-L-L-..."

M: Dude! Seriously! I don't have time for this right now. I'll just call you Back.'
I have to admit, it took me a minute.:)