• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a CP Challenge

OpusXKC

MOΛΩN ΛABE
Ok it is time to throw down the gauntlet once again for the amusement of all gathered here. So what do I mean exactly. Long ago, in a post far away (Linky), Andrew made a decree. A decree that would ripple throughout the community, a create a wave of fun and interestingly torturous reviews (Here and Here). It must be said that such a thing helped to answer questions that we all have had, but have been afraid to discover answers too.

So the point is I am presenting another question to the group, in hopes to find one with the fortitude and near sighted idiocy that creates a true internet hero :cool: .

I purpose a vertical tasting. One of great interest to me and all those in the community. A tasting of such magnitude that there must be a person who has a strong enough lack of judgment, to engage in it. What could this tasting be. Well in the tradition of these events, the cigars will be of the forbidden “flavored” fruit variety. To be more specific, all four of the CAO Eileen's Dream.

eileendreams.jpg

So, who among you is strong enough, brave enough, and truly desires to make everyone else question your sanity? Who can provide from this challenge a review that is of the utmost truth?

If you think you are worthy post your acceptance here. I'm willing to get this set for up to three CP members. I will mail you the cigars for your reviewing “pleasure”. After which you must post your true and heart felt review (with copious pics) here for all to see.

What is the prize you may ask? Glory and praise my friend. Glory and praise!

I await your responses.

-Tony :whistling:

Unless you have a Boli GM for the winner, I am OUT !!

Congrats to the winner, you have heart.

...a man has to draw the line somewhere, and this would be it.

Have fun, brave (...foolish?...) souls - B.B.S.

I think it is a great idea. I wish I could join but I still have too many White Owls to get through!! :rolleyes:

I've smoked 2 flavored CAO's in my life, and dont think I want to try it again! No! :D

Even for pay just won't do it!!! Besides, I don't think I could finish even if I were to be paid. Ugh.

True heroes are still waiting to be found.

Cheers,
antaean

You guys are some crazy masochistic bastages! I wish you well on your journey to taste bud hell. ???

You should see if Loren still has the brocolli casserole soda I sent him and use it as an accompaniment

No effin way!
Good luck to the brethren who try this!
I will try to not feel sorry for you!
You dug your graves now you gotta lie in em! :laugh:

-Rob

If anyone drops out let me know, I'll do the review. Then take great quality shots of my vomit :laugh:

They can't be any worse the the swishers I used to smoke before I knew better. I know better now though, so what's my excuse?

Alright then, it would appear that we have some who are up to the task. The list is as follows;

n8warren
smellysell
bobbyshirley

Gentlemen as you are the first three to respond your mission, should you choose to accept it is as follows.

1-The four cigars you receive are to be smoked consecutively in one sitting. Minor breaks may be taken in between cigars.
2-You may consume any food or beverage you desire along with your smokeables. I would recommend Vodka and ....well ... more Vodka.
3-I recommend that you write your review while you are "enjoying" this sampling. It will help to make the experience more robust for us all
4-There must be pictures, both of the cigars and of yourself in the mist of the task. We need proof :D
5-Above all else you must be 100% honest in your opinion of the smoke. If you love it great. If you think I have raped your mouth, then say so.

If we are clear on the terms, and you still feel up to the task, shoot me a PM with you address and the title "CP Challenge" and we are go for launch :cool: .

Thanks to our brothers, who would sacrifice their tastebuds for our entertainment. :thumbs:

Billy