• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Have you had both the banded release and the JO version that is supposed to be the same thing?

I did. First had the JO version before La Reina was even released - loved it. First real one smoked at James Fox in London loved it as well brought a 5er home. Bought another JO 5er to compare I say they are both great and almost identical as far as hand made cigars can be.

I did. First had the JO version before La Reina was even released - loved it. First real one smoked at James Fox in London loved it as well brought a 5er home. Bought another JO 5er to compare I say they are both great and almost identical as far as hand made cigars can be.

Just curious. There’s a lot of debate over whether his cigars are truly coming from the EL factory. I like them and buy them, but have always wondered inwardly what the true undisputed truth is.

Just curious. There’s a lot of debate over whether his cigars are truly coming from the EL factory. I like them and buy them, but have always wondered inwardly what the true undisputed truth is.

I know what you are saying. There is nothing that will explicitly confirm or deny this statement. I do like his cigars so I just go with the flow

Looking for am idea on where these are at. re: smokability. Early they had the inklings of something great and mine have been resting. Would snag another box if I saw one sub 300.

The perfecto shape is one of my favorites. Initially the draw was somewhat tight but it transforms nicely as I smoked it. It didn't require any touch ups as I dry boxed it for a couple of days.

I'm not much for cigar reviews by association such as pencil lead or shoe leather but it was a little harsh in the beginning. The cigar overall in my opinion is medium to full and at times a bit harsh. I put the others away for a nice long rest and hopefully it will improve. The construction was flawless.

The perfecto shape is one of my favorites. Initially the draw was somewhat tight but it transforms nicely as I smoked it. It didn't require any touch ups as I dry boxed it for a couple of days.

I'm not much for cigar reviews by association such as pencil lead or shoe leather but it was a little harsh in the beginning. The cigar overall in my opinion is medium to full and at times a bit harsh. I put the others away for a nice long rest and hopefully it will improve. The construction was flawless.

I agree...

Looking for am idea on where these are at. re: smokability. Early they had the inklings of something great and mine have been resting. Would snag another box if I saw one sub 300.

I can definitely say (IMO) that these are not worth $35 to $40 each...