• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

I smoked an ACID Kuba Kuba yesterday while I was putting away the cigars from the QSH up in my cigar room. It came in the freebie bag that we all got from Charlie. I figured I'd better smoke it rather than store it in one of my humidors...even though it was in it's own separate bag.

I wanted to see if my taste buds came back from their near destruction from Saturday and didn't want to waste a 'good cigar'. After you get by the sweet, sugar like taste on your lips when you light it, it actually wasn't that bad at all and I smoked a little over half of it. It had a decent burn, semi-tight ash, and it wasn't too fruity as I smoked it.

Not that I would buy them, but I would definitely smoke one again if offered. I guess it comes under the heading of...'something different for a change'.

ironpeddler said:
I smoked an ACID Kuba Kuba yesterday while I was putting away the cigars from the QSH up in my cigar room. It came in the freebie bag that we all got from Charlie. I figured I'd better smoke it rather than store it in one of my humidors...even though it was in it's own separate bag.

I wanted to see if my taste buds came back from their near destruction from Saturday and didn't want to waste a 'good cigar'. After you get by the sweet, sugar like taste on your lips when you light it, it actually wasn't that bad at all and I smoked a little over half of it. It had a decent burn, semi-tight ash, and it wasn't too fruity as I smoked it.

Not that I would buy them, but I would definitely smoke one again if offered. I guess it comes under the heading of...'something different for a change'.
Who are you, and what did you do with Gary?  :0

ironpeddler said:

I saw these at my B&M last night and the guy was telling me I would be surprised and would like them.   I passed but now that they have Gary's endorsement I might take him up on it.  

Gavin said:
So nasty. They taste like patchouli.

Exactly.  

My kid sister sent me one, along with a dram bottle of Scotch and some chocolate, for my birthday last year.  I smoked it because, well, because she's my sister, lol.  

It was just . . . horrible.

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:

So nasty. They taste like patchouli.

Exactly.  

My kid sister sent me one, along with a dram bottle of Scotch and some chocolate, for my birthday last year.  I smoked it because, well, because she's my sister, lol.  

It was just . . . horrible.

~Boar

I hope you didn't tell here that you loved it. :p

ironpeddler said:

Maybe you forgot your taste buds that the QSH...

You should have Charlei send them back to you.

Oliveros Eight Zero Anniversay Royale

Not a bad cigar, but really hard to keep lit, and a tight draw. It is a double edge sword because to keep this one lit, you have to draw harder and more frequently, but in doing so the cigar heats up and you get tongue bite. And A little light headed.
I got tired of re lighting it and I got tongue bite so I tossed it a just past the half way point.

Just lit up my first Herrera Estelì. Delicious out if the gate.

Mayorga Robusto. The more they rest, the more I'm enjoying them.

a4usudug.jpg

Been on an iced coffee kick, good stuff.