• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Had an Oliva serie O torpedo, hadn't had one in forever, was mighty good!

Diamond Crown. First one of theses. A but mild for my tastes, but a nice stick with great construction.

Had my first Liga Privada no 9, yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thinking about a JDN Antano this afternoon.

Sunday -  Acid Blondie .... Not bad, I would definitely smoke another one.

Monday - Rocky Patel The Edge.  I think this was a full bodied one, but low on nicotine. Not bad. Kinda of a nutty chocolaty flavor ? I think. Dunno if I would do one again. 

Tuesday - Arturo Fuente Special Curly Head.  Wasn't as good as the first two I had

Wednesday - AKA Solace ( Thanks Nicko ) , Not a bad cigar. 

Thursday (Today) - Consuegra Havana Seed. Pretty good. (Thanks again Nicko) I have one left. Definitely looking forward to that one also. 

Turbolag said:

Monday - Rocky Patel The Edge.  I think this was a full bodied one, but low on nicotine. Not bad. Kinda of a nutty chocolaty flavor ? I think. Dunno if I would do one again. 

Tuesday - Arturo Fuente Special Curly Head.  Wasn't as good as the first two I had

Thursday (Today) - Consuegra Havana Seed. Pretty good. (Thanks again Nicko) I have one left. Definitely looking forward to that one also. 
Decent week.  Consuegra good smokes.  Hoyo and Punch 2nds.  
Had a 5 Vegas Relic today.  Consuegra blows it out of the water for about a 3rd of the price.

wantacigar said:

Had a 5 Vegas Relic today.  Consuegra blows it out of the water for about a 3rd of the price.

I really like the Hoyo Del Monterey. I haven't had a Punch yet. Which Punch do you think is a good one pick up ?

Turbolag said:

I really like the Hoyo Del Monterey. I haven't had a Punch yet. Which Punch do you think is a good one pick up ?

I would go with the "regular" Punch or a Gran Cru

Smoking an Ortega Big Bad John and haven't eaten much today. It's kicking my ass.

Backslide said:
smoked a mediocre FFP earlier this afternoon.
Ok, I'm stumped. What is a FFP?

For the first time in 11 years as a cigar smoker I finally tried a few Alec Bradley cigars. Dunno why, it just never occurred to me to try one. Had a Nica Puro and a Prensado. Not too bad, but not sure what I paid for them so depending on price point I'd throw a fiver of each in the humi.

nfulton said:

smoked a mediocre FFP earlier this afternoon.
Ok, I'm stumped. What is a FFP?

For the first time in 11 years as a cigar smoker I finally tried a few Alec Bradley cigars. Dunno why, it just never occurred to me to try one. Had a Nica Puro and a Prensado. Not too bad, but not sure what I paid for them so depending on price point I'd throw a fiver of each in the humi.

Feral Flying Pig!

La Gloria Cubana Médaille d'Or No. 3

wkoti said:

RASS, thanks Aaron (searsa1) !
FAKE!!!

It better not have been fake! Do you know where I had to hide that thing? It was a long plane ride!

searsa1 said:
La Gloria Cubana Médaille d'Or No. 3[/size]

FAKE!!!
It better not have been fake! Do you know where I had to hide that thing? It was a long plane ride!
If it didn't have one before, it had a barnyard smell afterwards.

searsa1 said:
La Gloria Cubana Médaille d'Or No. 3

FAKE!!!

Mmmmmmmm keestered kubans!