• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Light this! said:
I had a meeting this morning at 8am so I knew I had the time this morning to smoke this 2007 RA Estupendo LE after the gym. This cigar was phenominal and full of flavor. Thank you Bill for the gift and I'm glad that I ordered a box of these. A great smoke before negotiating  a 3 yr contract extension for one of our larger accounts. Good day indeed.  :)

Congrats Kris and great smoke! Was this at Americas most Beloved Ball Park?

Yesterdays smoke on a long ride down from the mountains. Simply amazing thank you C!

gallery_13257_1492_629528.jpg

My first Petite Edmundo and it was pretty good. I look forward to the ten ct I just got aging a bit.

gallery_13257_1492_4113.jpg

I was able to finally smoke an illusive La Escepsion 2011 Italian RE. I paired this was a Merlot but should have probably paired it with a nice Chianti to keep it all Italian. All I can say is wow what an amazing cigar. Very complex and rich in flavors. Perfect ring gauge as I believe it is a Panetela size. Add Italian RE's to my long list of Italian goodies. Again thank you Bill for hooking me up.

IMG_1356_zpse1f92de1.jpg

Light this! said:
I was able to finally smoke an illusive La Escepsion 2011 Italian RE. I paired this was a Merlot but should have probably paired it with a nice Chianti to keep it all Italian. All I can say is wow what an amazing cigar. Very complex and rich in flavors. Perfect ring gauge as I believe it is a Panetela size. Add Italian RE's to my long list of Italian goodies. Again thank you Bill for hooking me up.

IMG_1356_zpse1f92de1.jpg

Kris, it was absolutely my pleasure brother! Beautiful picture...

Light this! said:

Impressive cigar indeed!

I give myself time to relax and meditation: look out the window and smoke a Lusitanias

Jimmy70 said:
I give myself time to relax and meditation: look out the window and smoke a Lusitanias
Welcome to CP please head over to the intro forum and post and intro. Also fill out your profile a bit so we can get to know you.

http://www.cigarpass...-yourself-here/

Paul

I found a few of these in the humi and they have gotten to be very nice with a few years of age on them. A pleasant change from my usual rotation.

The 25 Best Cigars of the Year 2007

Camacho Select Torpedo
[SIZE=13.5pt]13[/SIZE]
Camacho Select is the first Cameroon-wrapped cigar from Tabacos Rancho Jamastran. Blended by family patriarch Julio Eiroa, the Camacho Select line is his rebellion of sorts against stronger cigars. Camacho Selects are easygoing and balanced, with nutty flavors and some dry notes. The Torpedo is the best of the line, measuring 6 1/8 inches by 54 ring. The Eiroas are tobacco growers as well as cigarmakers, and Julio has been growing in Honduras' Jamastran Valley since 1962. Many of the cigars he makes are puros, but the Camacho Select is a hybrid, combining Honduran leaf with Cameroon, a somewhat uncommon blend. It makes for a cedary, earthy and nutty smoke with a pleasant smooth character, and not too much kick.

MADE BY: Tabacos Rancho Jamastran
FACTORY LOCATION: Honduras
WRAPPER: Cameroon
BINDER: Honduras
FILLER: Honduras
PRICE: $7.25
RING GAUGE: 54
LENGTH: 6 1/8"
RATING: 92

Jimmy70 said:
Welcome Jimmy from Dallas Texas. Please fill in some profile. Doc and I do indeed need to know your age as we are the reigning ole farts here. It's a great forum, sociable and knowledge up the ying yang. Join us for the ride.
Forgot what I was here for.

Liga #9
La Aurora 1495 beli
Padron '64

Ok, i'm sorry, i'll provide in the next days to give you any data you need about me. :)

A Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 EL this afternoon. Definitely a full bodied short smoke with a beautiful dark wrapper. Overall a very good cigar and I enjoyed it with some 21 Glenlivet.

DSC_0729_zps50f26f54.jpg

Light this! said:
A Bolivar Petit Belicoso 2009 EL this afternoon. Definitely a full bodied short smoke with a beautiful dark wrapper. Overall a very good cigar and I enjoyed it with some 21 Glenlivet.

DSC_0729_zps50f26f54.jpg

Definitely one of my favorite Kris, pure chocolate and spice. That's why I only got 5 boxes of these :whistling: