• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

QdO Corona on my morning drive. I love the QdO marca especially the Imperiales. :love:

Image2_zps2175d56d.jpg

whylieineedacigar said:
Nice Kris! Still need to try this morning drive smoke thing!

Michael, it helps to be stuck in traffic for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. What better way to kill time. 

Light this! said:

Michael, it helps to be stuck in traffic for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. What better way to kill time. 

Especially with such a great cigar :p

Light this! said:

Next job I get I'll make sure it's at least 1 hour away from my home :laugh:

Had a PLPC before dinner. Man I am glad I bought many of those, one of the best bang for the buck IMO.

Now to prepare for tomorow hockey game.... Looser keeps Bieber. Lol

I had a meeting this morning at 8am so I knew I had the time this morning to smoke this 2007 RA Estupendo LE after the gym. This cigar was phenominal and full of flavor. Thank you Bill for the gift and I'm glad that I ordered a box of these. A great smoke before negotiating  a 3 yr contract extension for one of our larger accounts. Good day indeed.  :)

IMG_1331_zps19cad8bc.jpg

You certainly deserved it Kris!

A great day for a great guy...

louich said:
Had a PLPC before dinner. Man I am glad I bought many of those, one of the best bang for the buck IMO.

Louich are you smoking 13's? If so have they been plugged? They say that the12's & 13's have been better. I haven't tapped into my 13 box yet but just wanted to know as you been smoking these lately.

By the way you can have the Bieber back. The last I heard of him he was throwing eggs at Bill's house.  :laugh:

edit to say that it's a 12 box code that I have.

I was suppose to smoke today too but thanks to USPS its not gonna happened in next three days hey

TomGreen said:
I was suppose to smoke today too but thanks to USPS its not gonna happened in next three days...
Welcome to CP you should introduce yourself in the introduction forum and fill out your profile so we can get the know you.

Paul

Light this! said:
I had a meeting this morning at 8am so I knew I had the time this morning to smoke this 2007 RA Estupendo LE after the gym. This cigar was phenominal and full of flavor. Thank you Bill for the gift and I'm glad that I ordered a box of these. A great smoke before negotiating  a 3 yr contract extension AT THE NUDIE BAR for one of our larger accounts. Good day indeed.  :)

Congrats on the contract extension! Very good reason to celebrate with a good cigar I would say.

Light this! said:

Louich are you smoking 13's? If so have they been plugged? They say that the12's & 13's have been better. I haven't tapped into my 13 box yet but just wanted to know as you been smoking these lately.

By the way you can have the Bieber back. The last I heard of him he was throwing eggs at Bill's house.  :laugh:

edit to say that it's a 12 box code that I have.
First of all congrats on the job!

The box is from 13, I can post the code if you want (when I get home). I only smoked two for now but both smoked perfectly. Rasor shap burn, perfect draw and awesome flavors. Guess I'll have to buy an other cab to sit on as the one I have will have a big dent by the end of summer.
:)

Edit: dear USA, here is inclosed one Bieber. The package can be picked up at the border. Thanks Canada. :)

LFD Chapter One

Nica Rustica

Bieder should pull a Snowden and go into exile in Pitcairn island.