• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Morning smoke was an PL Encanto.

IMG_1806_zpsc7419486.jpg

Had a Arturo Fuente Don Arturo Aniversario Destino al Siglo Double Robusto last evening.  I am a Fuente fan, though generally in short spurts, but this was just a horrible cigar.  It started like a mellow Opus X and about an inch in lost all of its strength and the most cloying sourness set it.  It lasted until the halfway mark when I just had to set it down.  I cleansed my mouth with a dinner of lamb chops and then made up for the experiece with a Litto Gomez Diez Lancero.

nfulton said:
Had a Arturo Fuente Don Arturo Aniversario Destino al Siglo Double Robusto last evening. 

You would think that with such a long name it would deliver on many levels :laugh:

Jimmy nice pic brother - you look like a gangster!

louich said:
LGC 2 last night. Great smoke and should get better with time as the last was tasting young. I am glad I follow the advice and grabbed an other box.

Louich I have to agree with you. I had one this morning with a MUR JUL 13 box code and it was simply outstanding with an explosion of flavors. I too have a box just resting and looking forward to seeing how these evolve. Shit I might pick up another box as well.

IMG_1811_zps6939eada.jpg

2008 HdM Epi #2...still a bit salty, but nice all the same. Yeah, the pic is a bit fuzzy due to a bit too much HC Anejo Reserva....

image_zpse9afc949.jpg

Light this! said:

LGC 2 last night. Great smoke and should get better with time as the last was tasting young. I am glad I follow the advice and grabbed an other box.

Louich I have to agree with you. I had one this morning with a MUR JUL 13 box code and it was simply outstanding with an explosion of flavors. I too have a box just resting and looking forward to seeing how these evolve. Shit I might pick up another box as well
I glad to know the new box I have is that code.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11616]

Split a box of these with a friend.  I've read some reviews saying better than the Behike.  Not sure about that, but pretty good.

Nice to put a face with a name Jimmy. Cool pic!

Enjoying a 98 Partagas Charlotte.... Does not suck!!!!!

In the spirit of seeing Jimmy's mug today, I went with an Illusione Rothchilde he so graciously sent me in the last round of the blind review PIF.

Finishing up some tax prep work this morning before I go sit down with my accountant and enjoying this 11 QdO Superiore. Wow it's true to the QdO profile and delicious. This one was a little under filled and a wind tunnel but excellent otherwise. Jason I think you might be right about this box code and being under filled. First one that I run into this out of the box so hopefully it's just a few.

IMG_1829_zpsf72cc045.jpg

mjolnir01 said:
Very nice, Jimmy!  How'd it compare to the robusto?

Was more subtle in the delivery of the flavors, but I think had a larger overall change in the 3rds, was a great stick!

Light this! said:

Thank you Kris, I hear you're not so bad yourself bud. ;)

whylieineedacigar said:
I had a feeling Jimmy was a P.I.M.P and this picture confirms my suspicions.

Thanks Michael, means a lot comin' from a brother "straight from da bronx" :D

jfields said:
Nice to put a face with a name Jimmy. Cool pic!

Thanks John, I still have to schedule that trip to the Fields Cigar Lounge & Pub.

Backslide said:
Jimmy's a dream boat for sure!

So you're coming to Cali to visit me right? :whistling:

mjolnir01 said:
In the spirit of seeing Jimmy's mug today, I went with an Illusione Rothchilde he so graciously sent me in the last round of the blind review PIF.

Very nice! How'd you like it man?

emoshun said:

Very nice! How'd you like it man?

Standard Illusione Rothschilde profile... earthy with enough complexity to keep it interesting.  I really dug it!

Anytime you are on the east coast DC Metro area be sure to give me notice. We will smoke my cigars and drink my beer. ;)

It seems many of the posts are of CC's.

However, I'm finishing up a   NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Natural that is delicious.

Smoked the maduro last night, but enjoy the natural more.

Seems like more and more as I mostly smoke smaller RG's, I'm enjoying naturals more and maduros less.

personal User said:
It seems many of the posts are of CC's.

However, I'm finishing up a   NHC Seleccion Limitada by Tatuaje Natural that is delicious.

Nothing wrong with that Ken. Even though I don't agree agree with Pete's business practices I still enjoy his cigars.

This evening after long and no so great time at the accountants office I felt it was some time for me and I broke out a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue and my good buddy Bill gifted me a 1998 HdM DC which was just absolutely great and just what the doctor ordered.

IMG_1840_zps0f67068a.jpg

They were both great and oh so too smooth.

IMG_1844_zpsd79ec132.jpg