• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

A fresh Johnny-O Canonazo.  Lots of salty wood flavors with some fleeting sweetness; obviously young but I think these will be great on the other side of their sick period.

Nicw wrapper on them Bill!

I braved the cold last ight and smoked a RyJ short churchill. Regave me faith in the line as the last one I smoked was a deception.

H.Upmann Royal Robusto LCDH - Amazing for such a young cigar...

WOAM

My first Hemingway maduro. Delightfully delicious now, but I get the sense it would truly shine with age. I'm very interested in sun grown wrappings of this line now. Have they ever wrapped Hemingways in rosado?

BTW it's a bone chilling 40 degrees in coastal Louisiana right now.

Por Larranaga Encanto with some Glenlivet 21. Great smoke and thank you Bill (CiigSid). Perfect paring and greatly appreciated.

Light this! said:
Por Larranaga Encanto with some Glenlivet 21. Great smoke and thank you Bill (CiigSid). Perfect paring and greatly appreciated.

Definitely my pleasure Kris. Nice paring for sure!

adutu9u2.jpg

louich said:
Nice wrapper on them Bill!

I braved the cold last ight and smoked a RyJ short churchill. Regave me faith in the line as the last one I smoked was a deception.

You will get a closer view real soon Louis :D

Yay ! I forgot there was one in the package.

Where is that like button when you need it. Lol

Starting the day out with a Por Larannaga Encantos (after Kris mentioned it last night, I got a craving) Beautifully sweet, creamy and complex...

Illusione HL Natural. I don't know how I have gone so long without trying one of these given that I love Lanceros. The only downside is that I'm smoking it at a crowded lounge and would love to focus more on it.

Blind cigar, review to be posted soon in blind cigar review thread by tomorrow.

C

llwydtp said:
Illusione HL Natural. I don't know how I have gone so long without trying one of these given that I love Lanceros. The only downside is that I'm smoking it at a crowded lounge and would love to focus more on it.
That sounds fabulous.

VSG Illusion for me. I to can't believe I waited so long to try this vitola. What a delicious cigar.

llwydtp said:
The Holy Lance is an excellent cigar.  It's among my favorites from Dion's portfolio, along with the 2 and the Epernay Le Matin.

Any cigar sounds good to me right now.  I can head out to the garage in 20 degree weather, and we haven't had that in a couple weeks.  Killing me, Smalls!

mjolnir01 said:
The Holy Lance is an excellent cigar.  It's among my favorites from Dion's portfolio, along with the 2 and the Epernay Le Matin.
Definitely agree. What a nice smoke! Having a Nat Sherman 1930 Churchill now. Definitely a change of pace as this one is much stronger with incrementally less complexity.