• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Breakfast of champions, Padron 3000 Maduro and coffee.

Lunch - Litto Gomez

Dinner - E.P. Carrillo torp.

Gary - It was a very sweet (chocolate and molasses) with creamy smoke from every puff. It was throwing off so much smoke from the burn it almost distracted me from the overall experience. I'd be curious what a year would do on them, but from what I can see they are good to ROT!

This was Saturday up at Triple B's with my (little) brother, not pictured are my father and father-in-law. I had a #9/HDM Epi #2, he had a Tat Red Vi Gordito.

10172768_821021797912536_1623853177_n.jpg

Morning drive was a JL # 4 RE. Didn't get a chance to cut it at home before I left and did so in the car. The bugger was tighter than a bulls ass so that alone just ticked me off and the fact that I woke up a little congested didn't bode well. Definitely have to try another before I form an opinion on it.

IMG_1860_zps700cba0d.jpg

As we speak a nice PL Italian RE. Now this one is good. Actually, so far for me all these Italian releases have been good!

IMG_1861_zpsb9e62d57.jpg

Kris I was stunned how good that little PL was and would love more just the price is a little rediculous for such a small smoke. The flavor was so good!

Paul

emoshun said:
Gary - It was a very sweet (chocolate and molasses) with creamy smoke from every puff. It was throwing off so much smoke from the burn it almost distracted me from the overall experience. I'd be curious what a year would do on them, but from what I can see they are good to ROT!

This was Saturday up at Triple B's with my (little) brother, not pictured are my father and father-in-law. I had a #9/HDM Epi #2, he had a Tat Red Vi Gordito.

Nice pic Jimmy - you two look alike. Shot guns and cigars shit reminds me of NH.  ;)

Viaje Late Harvest - crumbly, dark ash, burned like crap, tasted amazing.  Typical Viaje. 

emoshun said:

That was my take on them too. While they may taste better in a year or two, they really taste good right now.

ironpeddler said:

That was my take on them too. While they may taste better in a year or two, they really taste good right now.
Are you talking about the cigars or the boys? ;)

Remembered I had some Juan Lopez Selection no.2 lying around. Nice, medium bodied smoke from '07

Smoked some sort of Tat last night while watching the UConn Huskies KICK ASS ON KENTUCKY, a Cojonu 2006 that a buddy gave me a while back, not bad...didn't knock my socks off though. Just a pure tobacco flavor, not much else, but decent all the same. Nicely rolled with a smooth finish.

While I do enjoy some Nicaraguan cigars, they really bore me with their flavors at times.....all too similar. How many times can we say, "earthy notes of dark chocolate and leather, with hints of black pepper"? Where the freakin' peanut butter and syrup flavors man?!

image_zpsd629f2cb.jpg

Morning drive smoke was a PLPC and this cigar never disappoints but boy is it a shitty looking cigar.

IMG_1863_zpsb012a2a6.jpg

This evening a Behike 52 with some Glenlivet 21. The Behike 52's have been good but are definitely getting better. I've been giving the 54's and 56's some time in the humi because of their length and ring gauge but I'm going to start tapping into those. I gifted Paul a 56 I believe and he said that they were on so I'll see. The ones I tried earlier on were not ready in my opinion. 

IMG_1879_zps7df0bc4a.jpg

Guess who's back....

gallery_13257_1492_455506.jpg

Kris and Bill made it real hard for me to decide which smoke to try out the new nose with and based on time I went with this gem from Bill. Bill thank you very much for the amazing smoke it was outstanding from first light to the nub. What a complex cigar and full of flavors.

Paul

Light this! said:
This evening a Behike 52 with some Glenlivet 21. The Behike 52's have been good but are definitely getting better. I've been giving the 54's and 56's some time in the humi because of their length and ring gauge but I'm going to start tapping into those. I gifted Paul a 56 I believe and he said that they were on so I'll see. The ones I tried earlier on were not ready in my opinion. 

Yes the one you gifted me for NYE was great and so smooth!

Paul I totally agree on that HdM. One of the top 5 cigars I've smoke to date. Too bad I can't find any anywhere.

Light this! said:
Paul I totally agree on that HdM. One of the top 5 cigars I've smoke to date. Too bad I can't find any anywhere.
I need to find a bit more time for the birthday smoke you gave me. I'm thinking Friday and I can't wait!