• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

louich said:
QdO corona. Superb smoke I see more in my future.
Awesome smoke!!

Enjoying an '09 BRC that has restored my interest in the marca. I was about to give up, but this has hit the spot!

Gern Blansten said:
Enjoying an '09 BRC that has restored my interest in the marca. I was about to give up, but this has hit the spot!

Yeah, it seems like the Bolis need a little time.  Four to five years is about right I'd say... glad you enjoyed it!

Mixing it up this evening with a Davidoff Millennium Blend Robusto.

Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig with some Avery Brewing The Reverend.

This afternoon at the outlaws we had some 06 Dip.3's with some Puerto Rican rum that I shared with my brother in law that just got back from a tour in Guantanamo Bay. This rum goes down as smooth as brandy. I brought some to last years QSH and I know a few guys tried it. The dip 3 was also good.

IMG_2145_zpsa17bfe03.jpg

This evening I had a Cohiba Corona Especial. This is right up there with the Lanceros and Esplendidos! I finally cracked open the bottle of Monkey Shoulder to pair it with and to be honest not a big fan.

IMG_2149_zps4cee0e4c.jpg

Last night I smoked a QdO Embajador, and it was fantastic, like a Superiores on steriods...
embajador_zps90428be1.png

CigSid said:
Last night I smoked a QdO Embajador, and it was fantastic, like a Superiores on steriods...

Nice Bill, now you really piqued my interest and looking forward to these.

This evening I had a R&J Escudo EL. This cigar was really good and time has done wonders to it.

IMG_2154_zpsd18e0ac4.jpg

Light this! said:

Nice Bill, now you really piqued my interest and looking forward to these.

This evening I had a R&J Escudo EL. This cigar was really good and time has done wonders to it.

You are going to love these Embajador's... I am really looking forward to having one of the R y J's (they are beautiful by the way), maybe tonight...

Finally able to have my first stick in two weeks, and on my deck of all places. Looks like spring is finally springing in upstate NY. Relaxing with a WOAM and a little Balvenie 12.

This past weekend I celebrated another year in this planet. These are some of the cigars I smoked.

Partagas Shorts - This was the first cigar I received here at CP as a gift and wanted to leave it for a especial occasion - It was sent to me as part of my first box split I did with Light This! - As weird as it sounds, it blew my mind that someone would send me an extra cigar for free. Thanks a lot Kris!
IMG_20140509_004004_zpsyungjtsp.jpg

Opus X Perfecxion No. 2 - This cigar is part of the first box I purchased of the OpusX line and it never disappoints!
IMG_20140509_234029_zpsnwf5rlad.jpg

Montecristo Sublime EL 2008 - This was sent to me by Bill the bomber - Thanks a lot brother it was great!
IMG_20140510_225920_zpsgdxrw5za.jpg

Padron 45th Maduro - One of the cigars I won here from the raffle - What a beauty!
20140511_174621_zpsoadfpghy.jpg

And here is one of the birthday presents my wife got me - A few months ago I was looking online and told her that one day I will purchase one of these lighters - I never expected her to get it for me and even thought she was crazy for doing so. I won't lie, I'm really happy she did, I freaking love it!

S.t Dupont Ligne 2
20140513_001324_zpspi8tlycl.jpg

whylieineedacigar said:
This past weekend I celebrated another year in this planet. These are some of the cigars I smoked.
 Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great time. :D

whylieineedacigar said:

Michael, nice line up of smokes and happy belated birthday bro. Nice lighter too.

Thank you gentlemen!

CMontoya79 said:
Great selections! A hell of a birthday!

MTovarez said:

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great time. :D

Light this! said:

Michael, nice line up of smokes and happy belated birthday bro. Nice lighter too.

illusione cg - now this is cigar smoking weather! Great smoke, too. :)

Yesterday mornings drive was a QdO Superior - Yes, these are that good!

IMG_2162_zps6e3d4d4e.jpg

This mornings drive smoke was a Trinadad Robusto T and very good.

IMG_2164_zpsbb49bb77.jpg

Mid day smoke was an old reliable Monte 4.

IMG_2174_zps653bd3a5.jpg

Finished the day off with a phenomenal QdO Embajador.

IMG_2175_zps2c88d118.jpg

Great picture. I am always amazed at folks that can smoke multiple sticks in a day. Never worked up to that yet.