• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

whylieineedacigar said:
This past weekend I celebrated another year in this planet. These are some of the cigars I smoked.

Partagas Shorts - This was the first cigar I received here at CP as a gift and wanted to leave it for a especial occasion - It was sent to me as part of my first box split I did with Light This! - As weird as it sounds, it blew my mind that someone would send me an extra cigar for free. Thanks a lot Kris!

Opus X Perfecxion No. 2 - This cigar is part of the first box I purchased of the OpusX line and it never disappoints!

Montecristo Sublime EL 2008 - This was sent to me by Bill the bomber - Thanks a lot brother it was great!

Padron 45th Maduro - One of the cigars I won here from the raffle - What a beauty!

And here is one of the birthday presents my wife got me - A few months ago I was looking online and told her that one day I will purchase one of these lighters - I never expected her to get it for me and even thought she was crazy for doing so. I won't lie, I'm really happy she did, I freaking love it!

S.t Dupont Ligne 2

Great cigars, great pictures, and an amazing lighter brother!!

CigSid said:

This past weekend I celebrated another year in this planet. These are some of the cigars I smoked.

Partagas Shorts - This was the first cigar I received here at CP as a gift and wanted to leave it for a especial occasion - It was sent to me as part of my first box split I did with Light This! - As weird as it sounds, it blew my mind that someone would send me an extra cigar for free. Thanks a lot Kris!

Opus X Perfecxion No. 2 - This cigar is part of the first box I purchased of the OpusX line and it never disappoints!

Montecristo Sublime EL 2008 - This was sent to me by Bill the bomber - Thanks a lot brother it was great!

Padron 45th Maduro - One of the cigars I won here from the raffle - What a beauty!

And here is one of the birthday presents my wife got me - A few months ago I was looking online and told her that one day I will purchase one of these lighters - I never expected her to get it for me and even thought she was crazy for doing so. I won't lie, I'm really happy she did, I freaking love it!

S.t Dupont Ligne 2

Great cigars, great pictures, and an amazing lighter brother!!

Thanks!

Yesterday morning I had a very good 05 H. Upmann Mag. 46

IMG_2215_zpsca99187c.jpg

This morning a LGC No.2.

IMG_2219_zps91a8dc8d.jpg

Backslide said:
http://instagram.com/p/n_FP43MHR2/ smoked this bad boy with dinner here in Paris. Mmmmm good

I think that this one was an early German RE Colosales (2006ish) I don't feel like looking it up as I'm still a tad buzzed from drinks with dinner.:)
Hope you're having a great time Jason! Safe journey......

Tried two of the new Caldwell releases. Both toro'ish sizes. The Long Live the King was hands down spectacular. Box worthy spectacular. The King is Dead is solid, but nowhere near as good.

Well I stopped by harbor cigars in Destin, FL today after various people pointed me in that direction. I spoke with the guy working there and talked a bit about my taste and how new I was in the cigar world. He recommended this,

It was amazing! Paired it with a local wheat beer and read a little. Fantastic Friday afternoon!

Just had an H. Upmann Half Corona on the porch that was bliss.

Padron 5000 Maduro - After cooking several months in my humidor these are amazing. (I guess I have a chocolate/coffee palate)

MTovarez said:
Padron 5000 Maduro - After cooking several months in my humidor these are amazing. (I guess I have a chocolate/coffee palate)

ltjackson said:
Padron 2000

Very nice, gents. 

Tonight's a Padilla Miami 8 & 11 Torpedo.  Far too few of these left.

Yesterday afternoon. After the celebration of the Norwegian Constitution Day, no less than the 200 year anniversary, a Romeo y Julieta, Romeo no 1 was enjoyed.
Unfortunately I'm at work on my ship, so no alcohol, thus the cigar was enjoyed with sparkling water.