• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

a3f0a891fae5785e7462fcc47b83ee78.jpg

Just a little Shorty.

Viaje Skull and Bones FOAB. A nice cigar for a rather lack luster evening.

This evening a magnificent 07 PL Magnifico. Wow, just wow - thanks Bill. Now the hunt to find a box.

IMG_4006_zps46140cd3.jpg

AB Sungrown, and a Cohiba BHK52. That BHK is the smoothest SOB I have ever smoked. Trinidad robusto T but without the tea note. The AB Sungrown wrapper is tasty with 1 year of age. Thanks to Bill for the chance to sample that delicious BHK.

Illusione MC Slam... I wanted to let them sit longer, but I couldn't help myself.  Jason, you're a bad influence.

I fired up another one of those Macanudo Seleccion Holanda's. I decided to buy 2 this time while celebrating my 42nd b-day in The Netherlands. OpusXKC gets the other one. I just love this cigar.

Lit up a Spectre for my daily walk with the dog and kid.  Didn't find a review so will post a short one.

Had my first LP Dirty Rat this weekend.  Was expecting it to be a lot spicier, but I can't say I'm disappointed it wasn't.   I really enjoyed it.