• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

CMontoya79 said:

My first MK Ultra on the drive home....what a spicy and satisfying little number this was.   Wondering what the current production Cuban equivalent of this little corona is right now.... 30% finesse and 70% bad attitude.  I love discerning tasting notes and flavors as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just want a smoke that says "Hey...check THIS out".  Good stuff.
That spice is pretty unique to nicaraguan tobacco. The cocky Cuban that is current production that I read has a real kick is roneo y julieta cazadores.

Haven't tried any RyJ's from recent production, but I remember cazadores being kind of a one-off as far as bigger flavor for that brand back in the late 90's.  Recently had a Partagas Presidente and an 898 Varnished made in the last couple of years that both had more of a rougher/unrefined spice to them, but neither are really an easy afterwork wind-down cigar costwise.  I could have fired up another Ultra as soon as the first one was done, for me that cigar is a real find.  

had a Alec Bradley Tempus. didn't get good till the second third, not sure if ill buy another anytime soon...

Smoking one of Ernesto's Headley Grange #4 with some dark roast. No complaints here!!!!

Punch punch great smoke 2013 damn fingers cold great smoke

Great day of smoking- Flor de Valle Las Brumas and a Tat Noella in the morning, Upmann 2 and RASS in the evening.

Good way to end a Saturday.  This one was courtesy of a contest win.  Thank you BBS.

med_gallery_19975_1936_479791.jpg

13f59f748846af1a2a848d9b20e02f2e.jpg

Couldn't resist liberating one of the new Padron 1964's out of the box I got on Friday. Had to see what all the hype was about. Amazing draw, burn and flavors. A smidge buzzed at the moment. But have a big smile on my face. :)

An LFD Ligero Robusto sent to me by a generous brother on my walkdown. A very good cigar. Need to get me some of these.

12d5e88100e2cf28df19923c2ecb536d.jpg

7b2d10d398c6218e000fe3ada4797d6a.jpg

Today's been a twofer: first Trinidad Reyes and first Partagas Short. Not a bad sunny Sunday at all...

-Trey

Spad31 said:
12d5e88100e2cf28df19923c2ecb536d.jpg

7b2d10d398c6218e000fe3ada4797d6a.jpg

Today's been a twofer: first Trinidad Reyes and first Partagas Short. Not a bad sunny Sunday at all...

-Trey

Two great cigars... I'm sure you did have a good Sunday.