• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

JD Howard Single Action....even just a month in the humidor has a nice little bit of spice showing up. These petite lanceros are the perfect morning smoke, just wish they weren't limited editions.

A Party Short I started in the sixth inning of Cardinal and Cub game. With seven runs scored in the 6th and 7th it didn't last through the 7th. I should have chosen something DC sized.

So, being from Chatham it begs the question Cards or Cubs?  Personally, I decided to smoke a Parti Lusi after going to the game yesterday on my way home and finished it on the deck.  Sort of a celebratory cigar.

mikgars said:
A Party Short I started in the sixth inning of Cardinal and Cub game. With seven runs scored in the 6th and 7th it didn't last through the 7th. I should have chosen something DC sized.

So, being from Chatham it begs the question Cards or Cubs?  Personally, I decided to smoke a Parti Lusi after going to the game yesterday on my way home and finished it on the deck.  Sort of a celebratory cigar.

On counsels advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself...I get the feeling I am outnumber here.

Right now I am laboring through a Quesada Tributo Julio that is plugged all to hell.

Walkdown cigar for tonight is a La Hacienda Superiores. Not too shabby but does have a lot of bite to it.

This is a three day update for me. I had to abstain for a bit leading into Saturday's race. Well after running 63 miles (100km) over highly technical forest trails in just under 21 hours, I took a few hour nap, ate some take out Chinese and lit up one of my Monte #2s. It was heavenly.

The last two days had equally good smokes which I enjoyed while doing practically nothing - Tat reserva 7 (loved it, will need to buy more) and a Illusione 88 (thought it was ok and it gave me all sorts of burn issues).

mjolnir01 said:
Illusione Fume D'Amour Viejos
Those sound interesting. No ligero just like Epernays.

I broke out a Room 101 MC3 Roxxo yesterday and was impressed. Well balanced medium with lots of flavor.

vortex said:

Illusione Fume D'Amour Viejos
Those sound interesting. No ligero just like Epernays.

They are, although I'm not as in love with them as some other smokers.  Of the four vitolas, I've yet to try the Toro (Capistranos)... I'm liking the petite corona (Lagunas) the best out of the line so far. 

I still prefer the Epernays by a pretty wide margin, but for the people who say that line doesn't have enough "oomph," the Fume D'Amour should right in their wheelhouse.

0fac9a37c7318c94280f243e475dcb52.jpg

mikgars said:

On counsels advice, I invoke my right under the Fifth Amendment not to answer, on the grounds I may incriminate myself...I get the feeling I am outnumber here.

Right now I am laboring through a Quesada Tributo Julio that is plugged all to hell.

Someday you shall emerge from the dark side or shall I say north side, I think the Cubs are fine as long as they aren't playing the Cards.

I smoked this ERDM Grand Corona which has been in the humidor for a while, received from one of the good BOTL's around here, they stopped making them in 2002, so it was old, mellow and pretty darn good.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12583]

Walk down cigar for tonight is an Oliva Serie V Melanio robusto. Very nice.

Caldwell Long Live the King lancero...still enjoying these quite a bit.