• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

0d1d0e85d5fe52e3d231b6b92b041580.jpg

20eb6ebdd73b5087a039ad38ce8cd647.jpg

Yum!

All this talk of Monte #2 made me decide to pull one out to try.  This one has about four years on it.  I am enjoying the hell out of it.

Amos de Santiago St. John #2 I got as a freebie.  Thin, delicate wrapper that cracks easily and a few light flavors.  Not a horrible smoke but not much to get excited on.

oke&coke said:
Amos de Santiago St. John #2 I got as a freebie.  Thin, delicate wrapper that cracks easily and a few light flavors.  Not a horrible smoke but not much to get excited on.
Update to this one, I only got half way through the smoke.  Turned bitter and started to burn funny.  Oh well, worth a shot.
Working on a Cro-Magnon Venus.  Love these things.

Another La Palina KBII...smooth, spice, earth, I think I officially like these cigars and probably need to try some of the other lines.

MWAT - Baitfish. I need to get a bunch more of these for the colder winter months.

Backslide said:
0f3fd51d69987367bea3aa539407b90c.jpg
It's an Illusione kind of morning.
That's a good way to start the day.

Busy as heck outprocessing and getting ready for the move, but managed to find some time for a Monte PE tonight.  Delightful.