• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

In a rare two cigar evening, Ashton VSG followed by a NUB Maduro. Just didn't want the cigar evening to end but didn't want to invest any anything I wasn't going to be able to finish. And oh, lots and lots of Woodford bourbon. A good night.

Tat Black Label CG...original release someone gifted me. I wasn't expecting it to have some pepper and punch left. Very nice. Wish I could have tried a fresh one, they must have been pretty stout.

Illusione Cruzado Marelas Supremas.  Good but I thought it was too dry and woody for my liking.

370faf897df2d736fdf57d8f0952d37f.jpg

Breaking the box seal tonight.

Robusto sized Intemperance from RoMa Craft. Perfect burn, good flavor, but if Neanderthals are like cask strength bourbon these are a nice chardonnay. Not a bad thing, I was just always a bourbon guy.

Had a Graycliff platinum PGX Toro aged 2 years. These get much better with age. Too bad no more available.

Upmann half corona...forgot about these little guys. They get the job done.

Ashton Symmetry torpedo . . . gods, these are a great smoke.  Not as spicy as a VSG, not as leathery as an ESG . . . sort of between the two, with a really meaty, rich tobacco flavor taste profile.  Awesome cigar.

~Boar

La Palina Classic Toro.  Not bad, would buy it again just not a box.

LA Palina Classic Corona - excellent morning gar

School starting already!

Four Kicks by Crowned Head for me. This one was sitting for the past six months. Better then I remembered them being when I first got them.