• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Aging Room small batch M-338. Woody with some other flavors showing up. Decent but not too exciting.

CigarandPipes.com- New subscribers are entered to win free boxes of Fuente Fuente Opus X & Unlocked iPhone 5s cellphones in March 16'.

http://cigarandpipes.com/

I like you guys and have even just recently orders a few hundred dollars worth of stuff, {edit: this is incorrect. I ordered from Pipes&Cigars recently} but please don't spam threads like this. There is a vendors section on this forum for a reason.

edit: I confused this new vendor for someone I've done previous business with.

Last edited:
PSD Especial LE 2010; strong, pretty good but not ready yet, IMHO.

Illusione fume d'amour lagunas, excellent. Reminded me of an illusion, meets bolivar PC/bolivar CJ meets Cohiba siglo II. Smooth smoke. Top 10 to top 5.

Johnny-O, I think it's a 1966 and has a little over a year on it. Smokes great, no shortage of flavor.

Las Calaveras '15 LC50

Las Calaveras '14 LC550

Good cigars and enjoyed the 2014 just a bit more...

Monte petit edmundo. Only a week rest and damn they're good. Best one I've had yet.

I like you guys and have even just recently orders a few hundred dollars worth of stuff, {edit: this is incorrect. I ordered from Pipes&Cigars recently} but please don't spam threads like this. There is a vendors section on this forum for a reason.

edit: I confused this new vendor for someone I've done previous business with.
Thank you Michael- for pointing us in the right direction of where to post in these forums. Sorry about the confusion -We just joined CigarPass & yes are a new website. We are excited to be here & appreciate the help on posting in the proper places on CigarPass. Thanks again & hope you have a good one!

Thank you Michael- for pointing us in the right direction of where to post in these forums. Sorry about the confusion -We just joined CigarPass & yes are a new website. We are excited to be here & appreciate the help on posting in the proper places on CigarPass. Thanks again & hope you have a good one!
This a great site with some of the best people you'll find. Please feel free to participate in the dicussions on here and share you knowledge.

Leaf Maduro. If you guys have not seen the Leaf you are missing a visual masterpiece of OMG. I had never seen one, but they had them at my B&M.

I came out of the humi and asked if the place was closing and filing to go bankrupt. Who would buy this obvious piece of chit?

Then I was informed about how it was wrapped. Nice thing was, really good smoke, but ya gotta see it to believe it.

To call it UGLY is being kind.

Leaf Maduro. If you guys have not seen the Leaf you are missing a visual masterpiece of OMG. I had never seen one, but they had them at my B&M.

I came out of the humi and asked if the place was closing and filing to go bankrupt. Who would buy this obvious piece of chit?

Then I was informed about how it was wrapped. Nice thing was, really good smoke, but ya gotta see it to believe it.

To call it UGLY is being kind.

I bought one several months back out of novelty.

When I unwrapped the leaf, I was shocked by the stick inside.

I bought one several months back out of novelty.

When I unwrapped the leaf, I was shocked by the stick inside.

The bad thing in my opinion is the price, B&M wanted $9 per stick, found them on line for $160/20 pack. Pricey for an ugly girlfriend.