• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Running errands this morning and continuing to smoke "one left" cigars out of the humidor. Today it was a Graycliff red label from the turn of the century. Actually not a bad smoke.
I was just in the Bahamas and got a few cigars from there....looking forward to smoking.

Ortega Serie D No. 6 Maduro
Camacho American Barrel Aged Robusto Tubo with Elijah Craig Small Batch 12 Year

Last edited:
Good lord, you have expensive tastes. Case Fernandez Miami Reserva Maduro for my walkdown.

Ok now.... That comment was made in regards to you picking out a birthday smoke....Not for every night I am working!! :eek:

But at least you have good taste. I think I'm going to hide the key tomorrow. :D

I'd hide the key too.. and the cabinet for that matter... Good thing my wife only likes the "vanilla" ones. :)

Nothing like forget you had Tatuaje Black ordered, arrived, and tonight in herf night, so one Black going up in smoke as I type.

What is it?
A Punch "Super-Premium Second" from the Devil Site. It's for cheap-ass guys that are willing to gamble with $16 to $28 for a bundle of 25 cigars that may be Hoyo or Punch(NC of course). You add a bundle to your order such that you always have an aged bundle from a couple years before. Costs almost nothing and they are quite smokable with the extra age. Most consider it a yard-gar(compatible with yard work) but they are actually pretty good.

A Punch "Super-Premium Second" from the Devil Site. It's for cheap-ass guys that are willing to gamble with $16 to $28 for a bundle of 25 cigars that may be Hoyo or Punch(NC of course). You add a bundle to your order such that you always have an aged bundle from a couple years before. Costs almost nothing and they are quite smokable with the extra age. Most consider it a yard-gar(compatible with yard work) but they are actually pretty good.
Well that's pretty good as long as you enjoy them, can't beat that price ;)

1987 Davidoff Dom Perignon. Luckily he has two :p

View attachment 12371

Since we now know where some are, thank you for that. Did you light it or just look at it, smell the aroma and take in the grandeur?

Triunfador Original lancero...just a tasty smoke, and they generally can be smoked faster and not overheat if I want a lancero for the drive home.

I really liked those cigars.

Well that's pretty good as long as you enjoy them, can't beat that price ;)
Indeed, the subjective nature of human tasste has been reaffirmed once more! Tonight was burger night with my son. The beverage was Lagunita IPA and cigar was illusione Laguna. They did pair well in fact as well as name.
:confused:

Indeed, the subjective nature of human tasste has been reaffirmed once more! Tonight was burger night with my son. The beverage was Lagunita IPA and cigar was illusione Laguna. They did pair well in fact as well as name.
:confused:
Sounds good, Lagunita and Laguna do sound like a pair ;)

Triunfador Original lancero...just a tasty smoke, and they generally can be smoked faster and not overheat if I want a lancero for the drive home.
One of my all time favorites. Not sure if it's mainly sentimental at this point, but this cigar is near and dear to my heart. I've only got about half a dozen or so left:(.